(42) The Vincenti Family

Omg can you believe it's me again? I know it's been so long, I'm sorry. I thought maybe some sexy sexy time ;) would make up for it ❤️

*******

I woke up to the feeling of soft lips against mine. Huh? Was I still dreaming?

It was so vivid, so real. My lips parted, while my eyes remained closed. I was quickly coming out of my sleep, confused as to what I was feeling.

When I felt it again, my eyes fluttered open and I was looking into the gold and green specs in Nathan's eyes. My lips turned to a smile.

"Good morning." My voice came out raspy.

"Morning." Nathan replied, and I inched my head up to meet his lips. He grinned against my lips, using one hand to cup my chin and lift my head more.

There was a flutter in my stomach when his tongue swiped across my bottom lip and then my tongue met his. My hand moved down his chest, to his stomach, then to the v-line that was peeking from his pajama bottoms.

My fingers traced the v shape as Nathan shifted us so he was on top of me.

"Will forever be my favorite alarm." I said against his lips as his hands reached between us to untie my pajama shorts. I shifted to make it easier for him to pull them down.

His lips left mine as his hands gripped each side of the shorts to pull them down and his head dipped towards my stomach. I sucked my bottom lip in my mouth as his mouth trailed kisses down my stomach, his hands pulling the shorts down, as he did this.

I realized he also had a grip on my underwear as he did this as my underwear slipped off with the shorts. My breath hitched in my throat as I laid underneath him bare. It had been a while since we had slept together, a while for us at least.

We were the type to have sex twice a day, and then go at it all night. I shivered at Nathan's breath as he trailed his tongue over my hips and crotch. I squirmed under him and he placed both hands on my hips to stop me from moving.

"Stop moving." He looked up at me. His eyes alone could end me, they had a dark cloudy hue over them, which I noticed was only there when he was aroused. I didn't trust myself to speak, all I could do was nod my head and he grinned in response before he dipped his head.

I released my bottom lip, sucking in a deep breath when his tongue swiped over the most sensitive part of my body. I felt myself throb under his tongue, he didn't seem to notice as he swiped his tongue again, before going in.

My legs spread as far they could go as I shifted to better feel his tongue. I felt him wrap his lips around my throbbing labia while his tongue continued doing wonders. I couldn't contain my moans in when his tongue entered me and kept swiping in and out. My back arched as I let my moans out, but was immediately disappointed when Nathan stopped.

"You have to be quiet, sunshine, your family's going to hear us." His voice was so raspy and sexy in the morning, god. It was hard to focus on anything he was saying.

All I could do was nod, just wanting him to get back to work. I laid my head back, closing my eyes when I felt his mouth on me again. This time, accompanied by his fingers. His fingers slid inside while his tongue continued licking and sucking me.

This was literal torture. I wasn't supposed to make a sound after feeling this? I bit down on my bottom lip hard, as his fingers curled inside of me and his tongue was still licking like I was ice cream. I shifted my hips to ride his fingers and tongue, needing to feel more movement and friction.

Just when I thought I couldn't feel more torture, he began swirling his tongue. I could feel it coming. The mind numbing was coming and my breathing was becoming deeper and deeper. My legs started shaking and my toes curled as I laid my head back.