(19) Simple and Clean

Hey kinky slut, how are you? There will be sexy time (says in Russian accent) in this chapter, just a little warning, anyways, hope you enjoy!

***********************

The soreness between my legs came almost right after the fourth time we had sex. I was practically panting and when I tried to stand up, I felt my legs giving out on me and sat right back down.

"Did I hurt you?" Nathan asked from behind me. I looked at him over my naked shoulder with a tired grin.

"Not even a little. I'm just a little sore, and my legs feel like jello." I replied and used all of my strength to finally stand up. Yep, I needed a hot shower. Another full shower since I was more sweaty than even when I had cheer practice.

"You want me to slow down next time?" He asked me with a smirk that said he knew I would say no. I bent over to grab my underwear before answering.

"No, you do that, then I'm ending it now." I threw him a stare as I picked up my underwear and frowned at it. "You ruined my underwear." I commented.

"It was in my way." He didn't even sound like he regretted it as he laid down on my bed with his head resting on his two hands.

I grabbed a robe that was hanging on a hook on my closet door and slipped it on.

"Kristina's coming home soon, you know. You should probably get dressed if you don't want her to see you naked." I replied, eyeing him a little too hungrily than I'd like to admit.

But I liked his body too much not to stare at him in a hungry way.

"You're right, I need to get going anyway. I hadn't expected to stay here for this long, but we got a little carried away." He sat up from his spot on my bed and threw me a smirk and I made my way over to him.

"Couldn't help ourselves." I stared down at him as I swung a leg on one side of him and he ran a hand over my leg and yanked me down to lay on top of him and I gasped as my breasts were pressed against his chest.

I still hadn't tied it around myself so the only thing covered was my backside. I lifted my other leg to straddle him before I pressed my mouth to his and he kissed slowly and teasingly.

He spun us around so I was under him and he was leaning on the side next to me, not necessarily on top of me, and moved the robe to reveal one of my breasts. He slowly ran his hand over my breast and played with the nipple with his thumb.

"Hello?! Anyone here indecent?! I'm home!" Nathan and I smiled against each other's lips when we heard Kristina's voice.

He pulled back and then pressed another kiss to my lips before he got up and walked across the other side of my bed and put on his boxers and slipped on his pants.

I stared at his tattoos with furrowed brows. I really wanted to know what they meant...

"What?" Nathan asked, looking down at his abdomen. My eyes flickered to his.

"Your tattoos, I was just wondering what they meant." I responded as I slid off my bed and tied the robe around myself so everything was covered.

Nathan picked up his shirt and put it on before answering.

"The Chinese one was just a cheesy thing I found about not giving up, the Arabic one is something my mom always said to me." He didn't specify what the Arabic one meant and I pressed my lips together as I slowly nodded as I faced him. Maybe he would tell me what it meant one day...

"I didn't figure you to be one to get sentimental tattoos." I said and I was now in front of him and slowly lifted his shirt to trace the Chinese one.