sixtysecond skate: Hasetsu Adventures

Start from the beginning

(What you are wearing but the shoes are at the shoe locker at the front. So you have on its just plain black socks.)

"Yeah, I'm coming." I open the door and see him. As we walk towards the dining floor we see everyone all knocked out. Even my brother was still asleep and he was naked which I found his clothes and cover him enough to eat in peace.

'So far a peaceful morning.' Just as I went to grab some water for him but it seems he woke up only throw up.

"Keep your puke away from me you f***ing pig!!" I hear Yuri yell as I came to see the vomit.

"Yuri language!" I yelled as I gave my brother his water.

"As for you Yuu clean this up."

"Sorry I feel so sick." That when we heard a camera shutter.

"Ah, Yuuri throwing up something green... got post it online!" Phichit said.

"Don't you dare Phichit!" We both said at the same time.

"Yuuri Katsuki there's something I want to tell you," Seung-gill said as he sat at one of the tables.

"I see you're a ray of sunshine this morning. So what's up?"

"Puts some clothes on." He said as he looked down and got embarrassed and began to put his clothes on. I went grab everyone breakfast which was some eggs and sausage and bacon. At least that way those who are up can get first dibs. Just as I finish I heard a familiar squeal also known as Minami.

"SO COOOOOOOL!!!!!!"

"Okay, I understand just quiet down!"

"SHUT UP IDIOTS!"

I sigh knowing those guys are getting all worked up. I brought the food out and let them serve themselves.

"Yuuri s***face Katsuki." Yuri began as I try to avoid that comment.

"Yuri that's not his name."

"Your s*******s is under the s***ty suspension of the s*** crime of hiding Viktor!" He said I sigh of his language.

"That's a lot of s*** so far."

"We got proof right here why else would you wear that!" He pointed to his head and I see a familiar black bikini bottoms.

"Wait that isn't and eyecap?"

"Um, Leo those are black bikini bottoms."

"And they're Viktors no doubt about it. I've been scarred for years of them whenever he's drunk.." I said as I shiver from the mere thought of it.

"Wait why was I wearing them on my head?!"

"That's what I want to hear. Good luck giving a convincing answer."

"I don't think there is a convincing reason to wear someone's underpants on their head. And if there was."

"K" Phichit started and we know what he meant and slept it for him

"I," Leo said

"N Guang-hong said

"K," I said the last letter as he panic.

"No that's not it okay I mean.." my brother try to find his words but he couldn't.

"Answer pork cutlet," Yuri said barring his fangs out. He let out a nervous sigh and looked up at everyone here so far.

"So yesterday we had a pre-Hotsprings on ice party at our inn."

3rd POV

Flashback 12 hours ago