sixth skate: JJ wedding

Start from the beginning

"Yuri um can you let go please before he goes posting pictures," I whisper to him a he kept hugging me with one arm and guided me to the door.

"Come on they're so annoying plus I want to spend time with you alone." He said as we walk outside. We walk towards the three cars but Yuri walks towards the truck and turns it on.

"Yuri you know we can't drive without a license. It's against the law here." He smiled and open the door for me to the back.

"I'm not driving idiot I'm just turning the car to turn on the A/C. Don't want to ruin your makeup do you?" He said as he presses the A/C button.

"Man if those three didn't ruin our walk the other day I would have made this more romantic." He said as I look at him curiously.

"Yuri do you want me to fix your hair. It's going to be hot and the ceremony is outside. So if you want I can tie your hair back so you can stay cool." I asked as he grabs my hand and kissed.

"I would like that." He said as his eyes soften just by looking at me.

"Well turn around and I'll get to work on it."

Yuri POV

(This is what you did to his hair

(This is what you did to his hair.)

After almost falling asleep by little mouse doing my hair everyone was inside the car. I got to say I actually like the way she did it. Since the truck could fit 6 people we were in the back row while Viktor and Katsuki were in the front and Otabek and Chris were in the middle. The other four are in the other car so at least we don't have to hear those three idiots.

"Well, it sure has been one long ride but were here," Katsuki said as Viktors park the car. Everyone got out and I made sure to help her get out.

"Wow look how pretty the ocean is." My little mouse said she grabs my hand.

"Yeah but I've seen something more prettier than an ocean

"Yeah but I've seen something more prettier than an ocean."

"Really what?" She asks just as I was about to answer but someone jumps into our conversation.