A/N (pls read)

Ok, so at the beginning of the chapters I will put trigger warnings for:
-Panic attacks/anxiety attacks
-Depression-ish things
-puking
-physical violence
-torture
-rape
(There is cussing throughout chapters but I won't put warnings)

Edit: I am unpublishing and/or deleting some of the 'parts' that are celebrating a certain amount of reads on 12/20/18 because they take up a bunch of space and it makes my book say it has almost 80 parts when there isn't even a chapter 60 yet as I am editing this.

Most of the POV's will be Virgil but there is POV of everyone, leastly Thomas though.

Please enjoy!

(Also I've been depressed before I wasn't clinically but I was for a few months straight so I know a bit of what it's like. But now I'm back to being extra depressed so yay!)

Also the beginning of this book will take place before "Can ANXIETY be good?" But Deceit exists, if that makes sense... Like he's always existed we just never met him until "Can LYING be good?".

Chapters should usually be 800-1900 words. Or more, rarely and less if I like the cliffhanger or I'll explain as an A/N at the end of that chapter.

Ships involved: Prinxiety and Logicality. (I don't understand Moxiety as for me, romantic Moxiety is creepy, and there's no evidence for  Royality and I hate polysanders/lamp, and Analogical and Logince are BARELY bearable...) and a secret ship I made up that is revealed in chapter 45 and another secret ship I didn't make up that is revealed in chapter 61 and it's a dead ship, like as in the 2 characters are exes.

Edit: Remus might cause relationship issues for the secret chapter 45 ship, and I'm just now adding Remus in as a side because at least 70 chapters of this book didn't include this hella recent side that was revealed in the June 25th, 2019 episode. There is a chapter explaining how Remus will go into the story.

Could be editing and re-editing this.