Once we got to the place where Kaia was, I could sense Jack was here,
Sam said" So... Kaia never knew her father. Her mom died in an accident when she was 12, so her aunt took her in, and then she died, cancer."
Dean said" Damn."
" Yeah, been on her own ever since, until her OD and arrest."
" Bad hand."
" Yeah."
" No wonder she ended up here." We walked in, I kinda just walked... till I noticed Sam and Dean following me, but I continued. We got outside and saw Jack and Kaia,
Sam said" Jack!"
Jack said" Sam?" Kaia ran off, after she kicked and punched Jack," She hit me."
Dean said" Yeah, good."
" No, she's getting away, she can't-"
" No, no, no, no, no. Hey, we're not letting you near her until you tell us what's going on."
" No, I need her."
Sam said" You need her like you needed Derek?"
" Yes. You... You don't... I'm- I'm doing this for you."
Dean said" Oh, you killed Derek for us?"
" Derek's dead?" I read Jack's mind, he didn't kill Derek,
Sam said" Wait, hold on a second. Jack, tell us what happened. Everything."
" I left to try to get a grip on my powers. I wanted to prove to you that I'm good, to do one good thing. So I did the thing you wanted the most."
" I experimented, opening doors to other worlds. I could almost do it. I could get right to the edge. But I couldn't see. I could only feel around in the dark. I needed eyes. A seer."
" A dreamwalker."
" Yeah. So I researched, like you taught me. That's how I found Derek. I didn't know if it would work, but it did. He dreamwalked, and I joined him... in apocalypse world. I could see what he saw. And I saw... and I saw her."
" Her?"
" Your mother. She's alive."
Dean said" What?"
" But she's in danger."
Sam said" W-What does that mean? What- what kind of danger?"
" It's easier if I showed you." My eyes glowed as I connected with Jack and saw what he saw... Oh, Mary.
Dean said" Mom." As Jack let go of their foreheads,
" I was so close to her, I could've touched her. But Derek wasn't strong enough to hold the connection."
Sam said" Wait, you didn't burn him out?"
" No. I stopped. Derek, he wasn't strong enough, but I knew who was. Kaia, she's the key."

We were in the impala, Sam was on the phone,
Sam said" Yep, alright. Thank you." He hung up," Cops are looking for Kaia, too. We gotta find her fast."
Dean said" You were right. About Mom. You were right. This whole time, we should've been looking for her."
" Dean, I was just hoping. I didn't know. Anyways, it doesn't matter. Now that we do know-"
" We find her, no matter what it takes."
" Yep."
" Kid, you okay?"
" Jack?" Oh no... I read his mind again... oops. Nope, not sorry at all.
Jack said" You thought... You all thought I could do that, that I could kill Derek."
I said" Jack, I defended you."
Sam said" Jack, we, um... we didn't know what happened. We figured, m-maybe it was an accident or- or..."
Jack said" Like the security guard."
" Yes. Exactly. Like that. Jack, we were worried, okay? You know, when you disappeared, you were in a dark place. Ans we didn't know where you were going and..."
Dean said" Thought you were looking for your dad."
Jack said" You mean Lucifer?"
Sam said" Yeah."
" I was scared. I was upset. But... why would I look for him? He's no one to me. You, Castiel, you're my family."
Dean said" Yes, we are. Finding mom, you... You did a good thing, kid. You did a real good thing." Then ear piercing ringing happened, I grabbed my head and groaned, Dean stopped the car.
Sam said" Jack? Hazel?"
Jack said" That... It was angel radio."
I said" They've got Kaia."

We heard an angel speaking with Kaia, And went it with the other angel.
Dean said" That so? You know, the girl's right. Your plan does kind of suck."
Sam said" Give us the girl."
Angel woman said" She's not what we want. Jack, I don't wanna hurt you. I wanna help you. You should be among your own kind." I grabbed Jack's hand,
Jack said" My kind? The kind that kills people? That kidnaps people?"
" You don't belong with them. Come with us. Come home."
" I am home." Then the angel captured got loose and knocked back Dean, Jack and I raised our hands and stopped the woman angel and then let her fling back. We turned to Dean as he was about to get attacked by the other one, we stopped him,
I mind messaged,

Okay, Jack, flick your wrist downward, okay?

Then we did it at the same time and the angel stabbed himself with the angel blade. Jack ran to Kaia, so did Sam, Dean and I went after the other angel.
We came back, she was gone,
Kaia said" You're insane!"
Dean said" Yeah, the whole world's insane. You get used to it. She took off. She might be back, she might not."
Sam said" Yeah, we should move." We walked out, and headed towards the impala.
Jack said" We'll protect you."
Kaia said" I don't think so."
Sam said" Wait. Hey, hey. Kaia, look, I'm sure this is a lot. But... Look, we need you. Okay? My brother and i, our- our mother is trapped in- in another world, and- and if you can tell Jack where it is, then he can open a door-"
Dean said" And we can save her. So what's the play?"
Jack said" Derek said there are sacred sites, places where the walls between worlds are thin, where it's easy to cross over. I was taking Kaia to the wind caves."
Kaia said" The wind caves?"
Dean said" Let's roll."
" No."
" We just saved your life in there."
" Thanks, but they only wanted me because of you."
Jack said" Kaia, we need you to dreamwalk for us, to use your gift."
" It's not a gift. It's a curse. When Derek walked, he was free. He could go see beautiful things, to worlds that were paradises. I wish it was like that for me, but it's not. I only go to one place, the Bad Place. It's just... blood and death and monsters."
Dean said" Well, it sounds like a lifetime of bad dreams, but-"
" Bad dreams? When I get hurt over there, I don't wake up sweaty. I wake up bloody. This scar, it's not the only one. I'm sorry about your mom, but I can't help you."
Sam said" Alright, fine. Um... we can find another way. We, um..." dean pulled out his gun,
He said" Get in the car."
" Dean. Dean."
" Get in the car. Get in the damn car!" He pointed his gun at her, she walked to the car," We're going to South Dakota." I looked at Sam, what are we gonna do about this?

I started tuning out everyone to get a head start on the angels, I felt the car ahead of us, then I opened my eyes and saw the lights. I raised my hand and made the impala swerve off the road.
Dean said" Oh, crap." I pushed Dean's foot on the gas and he got the point and started driving fast down the road we swerved onto.
Sam said" Okay, let's go. Let's go! Out, out, out, out. Jack, come on." We got out of the back,
" Hey! Get 'em in the boat." Angel radio kicked in again,
" Come on. Go, go!" We ran into the boat,
Sam and I started spray painting sigils onto the wall,
Kaia said" What's happening?!"
Jack said" Don't worry. We'll be fine." Dean came in,
He said" We're screwed. There's too damn many of 'em! We gotta go up. Let's go!" We started going up, I looked at them," How long will this warding hold?"
Sam said" I don't know." We ran upstairs," Hey, Dean, maybe if we let 'em in and then we blast them all away."
" No, they get in here, we're dead. Jack, can you do anything?"
Jack said" I can try, but they'll hit me with angel radio again." Then the boat started shaking,
" Okay, alright, so then we go out guns blazing. We take out as many as we can. Kid, sorry to drag you into this. This was not your fight." Then the boat really shook,
" If they get up here, they'll kill you all and take me."
Kaia said" No, they won't. You said I could help you find the door to another world, right?"
" Yes."
" Let's do it. Let's get out of here."
Sam said" Hey, can you take us to our mom?"
Dean said" Can you do it?!"
Jack said" I don't know. I think so."
Sam said" What if something goes wrong?"
Dean said" Something already is going wrong! Jack, do it." Jack and Kaia got ready,
" Are you ready?"
Kaia said" No. let's go." Kaia closed her eyes, then Jack held the sides of her head, I grabbed Jack's shoulder, my eyes glowing." I'm in the bad place."
" Let go."
" I can't."
" Yes. You can." We looked at all the different worlds till we saw the apocalypse one." There."
I heard Dean say" Jack, now!" We got into this place, and then I saw Mary, I sighed.
" I see her."
" Alright, they're almost through."
" No! Focus." She started switching between the bad place and apocalypse world,
Kaia said" I'm loosing it!"
" Almost. Almost!" Then she started screaming, high pitched screams, then everything was bright.

I woke up on the ground, next to Jack, I looked up and saw Mary. I looked at Jack, breathing heavily, what do we do? Where are my brothers?!