Once night hit, we were at the graveyard,
Dean said" Alright, well, you said you wanted to help, so, uh... dig." I stayed with Jack as Sam went to go talk with Dean. Dean's starting to sound like dad, and that terrified me, but I'm not gonna show it.
Once we got to the casket, it still had a body in it,
Dean said" Alright, I guess we're back to ghost."
Sam said" Yeah. So a body rules out revenant. Alright, I don't get it. I mean, a ghost that won't show up on EMF?" Sam pulled Jack out of the grave,
" What does these days? You know, I mean, we- we've got portals to apocalyptic worlds. We've got, uh, shape shifting demons. Dealing with a whole new set of tiddlywinks. I say we just... do what we do."
Jack said" My mother.. could she be a ghost?"
Sam said" No, we, um... we burned the body."
Dean said" That's right, and what gets burned... stays dead."

There was another victim, Jack and I were in the impala, while Sam and Dean were at the crime scene.
Once we went to the police station, Dean made Jack go on a food run across the street.
I said" Seriously, Dean?" I scoffed then ran to catch up with Jack, Jack was staring at Dean as we waited, all he wants is Dean to like him... he's a kid. I saw Sam give Dean that look, and I know Dean said something stupid.
Once we got back to them,
Sam said" Hey, Jack."
Dean said" What took you so long?"
Jack said" The man in front of me wanted extra kraut, but the hot dog man didn't have any. He was really angry."
" Hmm, that's a cool story. So let's say that Hannibal chick is, um, a medium, right? She's talkin' to spirits, she's pissing them off somehow. A ghost shows up, notches a kill, and takes off."
Sam said" Yeah, but then, what? Once it's gone, no EMF?"
Jack said" This woman can talk to ghosts?"
Dean said" If she's the real deal, mediums can do all kinds of freaky crap."
Sam said" Alright, say you're right. Can't go in as FBI, not with doctor/patient confidentiality."
" Alright. So we have to go in as something else."
I said" I got an idea."
" Oh, no. No." I looked at Sam, Sam looked at Dean," Don't agree with her, she's crazy."
" We know this, I got it from you, so you two gotta change and I'm not going."
" Oh, you're going."
" Gotta catch me first." He went to grab my arm, I teleported to the motel room.
Once they got here, I smiled at them, Dean glared at me. I looked at Sam, Sam sighed then dropped his head, Jack looked confused.
Once Dean was in the bathroom,
Sam said" Please go, for me?" I shook my head," For Jack?"
I mumbled" Seriously? Fine, fine!"
" Thanks, Haz."

Once we got to the place,
Dean said" This is a dumb idea."
Sam said" Just follow my lead."
" Yeah, doctor's gonna eat our liver with some fava beans and a bottle of Chianti."
A man said" Hello." As he walked past us, I glanced back at Jack, I want to see his reaction. Jack stopped,
He said" Hello." Jack smiled, Dean looked at Sam and me, I smiled a bit then shrugged. Jack walked up the stairs, we walked inside,
Sam said" Hello?"
A man said" Can I help you?"
" Yeah, we're, uh... hoping to see the doctor."
" Oh, I'm sorry. You caught us right at the end of our day. Maybe tomorrow."
Dean said" No, today's good. Like right now."
Sam said" He- Uh, we just need a moment of her time."
A woman said" You've lost someone recently?"
Dean said" No."
Jack said" My mother."
Sam said" Um, our mother. We're having a difficult time."
The woman said" Mia Vallens."
Dean said" Hi. Dean."
Sam said" That's our little brother and sister, Jack and Hazel, And I'm Sam."
Vallens said" I see. Please, this way."
" Sure." She walked off, Sam followed, I stopped as I noticed Jack wasnt with me, I listened in to Dean,
He whispered" Listen, Mr. Spock, you speak when I tell you to speak, okay?"
Jack said" Yes."
" Good." Dean walked past me, I grabbed Jack's hand and walked with him.
Vallens said" Your mother- she passed suddenly?"
Sam said" Uh, yeah."
" Mm. Most of the people I see are in the same boat. No warnings, no closure."
" Yeah, pretty much same for us. So how does this usually work? You know, with your patients?"
" Usually, they just start talking about the person they've lost." Oh, no, Dean's gonna do something witty.
Dean said" Alright, well, mom was great, now she's dead. What's the deal with catharsis?" Knew it. I rolled my eyes, looking at Dean, shooting daggers into his head.
Vallens said" I'm sorry?"
Sam said" Uh, we- we were wondering what that is? Um, a patient of yours, Gloria Simon, she referred us. She's a family friend."
" I don't about my patients, and Gloria wasn't supposed to talk about me."
" Sure. Um, got it. But your process-"
" My program is a range of things. Talk therapy, meditation. You ever journal?" It's unsettling here, really unsettling...
" Our dad did."
Vallens said" Dean? You journal?"
Dean said" Ever since I was a little girl."
" You think this shrink stuff is a load of crap. Am I right?"
" How'd you guess?"
" Then why are you here?"
Sam said" Because, uh, we all agreed we'd give it a shot, right?" Jack and I nodded," Right?" Dean nodded," My brother, he's, uh, he's not processing his grief."
Dean said" Really? No, I'm... No, I'm good, actually. With death, closure, whole freakin' bottle of Jack."
" Are you?" No, he's not.
" Yeah. Because I know that Mom's dead, and I know that she's not coming back."
" Okay, I hear what you're saying. I just wish..."
Vallens said" You wish he'd be more open to therapy?"
" Sure. Exactly."
Dean said" Alright, this is a safe place, right, Doc? Okay. My brother's delusional."
" Dean..."
" You said you wanted to give this a shot, right? Here we go. He won't even admit that mom's dead. Won't even admit it."
" Stop."
" Because if he admits it, then it's real. If it's real, then he has to deal with it, and he can't handle that." My eyes started to glow, I looked down, no, no, no.
" Right, because this is so easy for you, huh?"
" No, it's not easy."
" Yeah, but at least you had a relationship with mom. I mean, who would she always call? Who did she look to for everything?"
" Okay."
" You had something with her I never had. And now I'm just supposed to accept that I never will have it?" Then Sam walked out, I rolled my eyes, then they stopped glowing. Dean nursed a flask,
" Problem?"
Vallens said" You just upset your brother so much, he had to leave the room. And Jack? Look at him. He's terrified of you."
" Nah. No, we're simpatico. Right, kid?"
Jack said" We're simpatico."
Vallens said" Convincing. You're angry, Dean."
Dean said" And?"
" And if you don't want to do anything about it, that's your business." I honed in on Sam's mind, and ew, he just found a body in the upstairs bathtub. Gross," But you're aiming it at everyone in your life." I started to raise my hands, Sam's foot steps came down and around the corner and then he busted in.
Sam said" She's a shapeshifter." i grabbed Jack's hand and moved us away from her," I found hair and... teeth. You must have shed your skin, what, couple hours ago?"
Dean said" And here, I just thought she was annoying."
Jack said" What's going on?"
" Doc's a monster. She killed her patients."
Vallens said" No! No. No. I am what you say, but I have never killed anyone."
Sam said" Then what are you doing here?"
" I'm helping people. My patients. I shift into the person that they've lost so that they could see them one last time, so that they can say goodbye."
Dean said" Well, Wes Bailey... Gloria Simon... they're both dead."
" What?"
" Gloria was killed by her son, or at least someone who looked like him."
Sam said" Three nights ago, Wes was killed by somebody who looked like his dead wife."
" So you wanna tell us how you're innocent again?"
Vallens said" Okay, I, um... I have an alibi for Wes. I volunteer at the women's shelter downtown. I was there that night. You can call them. I know you guys are hunters. But please, I am telling you the truth." Dean went to check the alibi.
He came back, saying" Alright. Alibi checks out."
Sam said" What?"
" Yeah, I'm surprised, too."
" Okay. Well, if you're not doing this, then who is?"
Vallens said" Oh, god. I think I know."
" Hey." She showed us a picture of some guy,
" His name's Buddy. When we got together, I was young and stupid. He's a shifter, like me. The only one I'd ever met other than my mother. But he liked hurting people."
Jack said" Did he hurt you?" She nodded,
" I left. Changed my face, my name. Buddy wouldn't just kill people. He'd ruin their lives. He said he liked to see the look on their face when they realized they had nothing left. What I'm doing here... I know it can't make up for what... what he... what we did, but I'm trying."
Sam said" If Buddy is doing this, he's targeting your patients. So who else has access go this office, your notes, your appointments?"
" Patients and staff are in here all day."
Dean said" If you had to pick one?"
" Uh... Tom, my assistant."
" I'll check it out."
Jack said" I'll come with."
" Uh... Fine. Whatever." Jack followed Dean out, I chased after him, I don't trust Dean not to be an asshole for a second.

Once we got to the address of the assistant,
Dean said" Alright, stay in the car."
Jack said" Dean, I-I just- I wanna help. Sam told me about the plan for your mother."
" Well, there's something you should know. Sam's plans don't always work out. Wait here." Dean went in, I looked at Jack then sat back, once Dean came back, Tom was in the clear. So we headed back.
Once we got back, Sam wasn't there,
Dean said" Where's Sam?"
Vallens said" Buddy's posing as one of my patients. Sam traced his phone. I let him take my car. He left about 10 minutes ago."
" He didn't call me."
" Well, can you blame him?" I looked at my phone, no calls from Sam, Sam always calls if he's leaving somewhere, always. Jack and Vallens went into the other room while Dean called Sam. Sam wasnt picking up,
" Come on, Sam, pick up the phone." Something was off, Sam always calls, he knows it scares me if he runs off without telling someone. My hands were shaking,
I said" Dean..." he looked at me," My hands won't stop shaking." Then everything happened fast, Dean was knocked out and I was slammed into a wall, choked, my eyes glowed and I grabbed the shifter's wrist, it burned him. He let go of me, I breathed heavily, I couldn't move. Then I raised my hand and pushed him away from
The other room, he turned to me and kicked my head, knocking me out.
I woke up when I heard Dean whispering," Jack. Hazel. You gotta snap these cuffs."
Jack mumbled" I can't."
I mumbled" I can't."
" Yes, you can. Sammy believes in you, and when he believes, he'll go hell for leather... but you gotta try."
Shifter said" So I'm not gonna kill those boys, you are. You end them, or you die, courtesy of Tweedledee's silver bullets. So what's it gonna be, Princess?"
Vallens said" Shoot me. Shoot me!"
" Look. Baby brother."
" No. No! Stop!"
" Like shooting hunters in a barrel."
Dean screamed" Sam, no!" Then he knocked him out, I heard Sam, I grabbed Jack's hand and made my eyes glow. The shifter called Sam in, and then the door opened,
Jack screamed" No!" We both raised our hands and pushed away the shifter but he shot the gun, I moved my eyes and squeezed Jack's hand for him to follow me. We redirected the bullet and it went into the door, Sam shot and we let go, I breathed out, laying my head on Jack's shoulder.

Dean said" You sure about this?"
Vallens said" What Buddy did was my fault. I should've... you guys can go. I'll take care of him. You know, I just- I just wanted to help people."
Jack said" You did."
I heard Dean tell Jack he did good, I smiled and walked into the kitchen,
I whispered" That's a compliment, in Dean's book. And Don't watch Clone Wars." Jack smiled at me," Fine, you can watch Clone Wars... I'm just not staying in your room." Jack smiled at me again," I hate that smile, it's adorable, I hate it. Fine, let's go watch Star Wars, dork." We walked into his room and I put on Star Wars on the computer.