Chapter 32: Entourage

The Kwon family entourage consist of the heir, a tall and muscular man, with long flow reddish hair, the family elder and ten bodyguards

The Baron family heir on the other hand was equally, tall and muscular but with spiky ash blonde hair, and he also came with his Elder and ten of his bodyguards.

The twelve. That's what the entourage of the visiting family was called whenever they came for a visit. But, this time, each entourage brought along one extra member. Making them thirteen. Lucky unluckiest number thirteen.

Each of the family brought along their most influential Omega; they're pulling out the big gun. That means they're already anticipating a huge silent fight.

Qing had already sense the people who had just arrived in 6 cars following one of their own; his grandmother and their own bodyguards, who came as the welcoming group at the airport.

"They brought along their prestigious Omegas." Dayu whispered. He didn't even commented on the strong and powerful scent of the two founding family heirs at all.

"They're going to try to seduce you..." Dayu said, knowing exactly why the family brought the best Omega from their own city.

"Are you afraid that I'm going to get seduced?" Qing asked, looking at dayu wonderingly.

"I don't know...I do have unsettling feelings, because I am yours.." Dayu replied, without masking anything. He's voicing out everything honestly, "but...I also think I need to prepare, for you to be swayed by other Omegas."

Qing raised an eyebrow, though that wouldn't be possible, he was sure of that, he still continued to ask because Dayu seemed to still be doubting him and his devotion to Dayu.

"Why do you think I could be swayed by others?" Qing needed to understand what Dayu was really thinking in his head. He couldn't read Dayu's thoughts, hence the only way to understand is to ask questions.

"I don't know...I'm not sure really..I never thought I would ever find someone like you, in my entire life..." for most Omegas, finding a mate would probably be the biggest goal bit for Dayu, he only wanted to live peacefully on his own surrounded by things that brought him joy; his greens.