Chapter 55: The Talk

Dayu couldn't sleep

Dayu couldn't sleep. He was still awake, all the while listening to to Qing's even breathing under his cheeks. The man seemed like he's  sleeping soundly, yet, he would tighten his grip around Dayu's body when Dayu tried to disentangle himself from Qing and occasionally, Qing's lips would be nuzzling on Dayu's temple.

Dayu was confused. Qing had been sleeping with him for four days, but they hadn't made love since the first day. Dayu didn't get it.

Qing was looking at him with heated look, and Qing's body told Dayu that he wanted him; Qing was hard up until he started breathing evenly, which indicated that he had gone to sleep. And only then that his arousal calmed down. Yet, Qing never went beyond their heavily kissing. Dayu hadn't expect Qing to be like this. What's happening?

God. He smell so nice. Dayu inhaled in Qing's scent and almost snuggled closer before he caught himself doing it unconsciously. Good God. Qing's making him lose his resolve in doing whatever he could to protect himself from being hurt.

These last four days, everything Qing did, everything Qing said; all made Dayu's heart flutter uncontrollably.

And tomorrow, they'd be returning to Qing's family mansion. Their wedding would be on the day after that.

Qing still told Dayu, he loved him; at every chance he got. Every morning and every night. During the day when Dayu was least expecting. Dayu couldn't even say anything anymore. The more Dayu told him that he didn't have to say such thing, the more Qing said it.

And he would always looked at Dayu in the eye, when he did. He never hesitated. He never looked unsure.

And today, Dayu had almost told Qing that he loved him too; when Qing whispered the words against Dayu's ear as he kissed Dayu there before tucking Dayu into his arms and went to sleep. It was at the end of Dayu's tongue already. Luckily, Dayu managed to stop himself in time.

Dayu had always knew that he loved Qing. But when he saw Qing with that man and Qing became oblivious to his presence, Dayu told himself that Qing didn't love him. Dayu even believed that Qing loved that particular man. Yet; Qing maintained that Dayu got it all wrong.

He even promised that he would never meet with that man again; even though Dayu had given Qing green light to pursue his relationship  with that other man. Something that Dayu had never thought he would do, considering he had almost killed that Omega from the city of Kwon, over Qing.

Dayu really believed that Qing loved that man.

But; Qing kept on denying everything and he kept on doing things that seemed to support his words and contradict Dayu's belief.

Dayu sighed, as he tried once again to disentangle himself away from Dayu. But; even in his sleep; Qing didn't want to let Dayu go. His hands quickly tightened and pulled Dayu closer to him.