Chapter 47: Back To Beginning

Dayu knew, that there's no way that he would be able to escape using the Wang family car

Dayu knew, that there's no way that he would be able to escape using the Wang family car. Hence he told the family staff to stop and then hitch hiked on an upcoming vehicles.

There's no need to feel afraid, because Dayu was using his power of persuasion to its ultimate use. He could persuade anybody he want to do anything that he needed.

And then, Dayu thought about it in the car. Where exactly does he want to go? And what exactly does he want to do? He ran away, he wanted to escape from Qing for the time being but what exactly does he really wanted to do?

Dayu closed his eyes, and the image of Qing embracing another man, and then kissing him, flashed again in front of his eyes.

Unlike the woman who came to Qing's house the day after he met Qing; who claimed to be his long time lover; this man, didn't have to claim anything. Dayu knew that Qing had very deep and powerful feelings for that person, because he was so fixated on him, that he didn't even sense Dayu at the door. Qing loved the man. There's no doubt about that.

And so, what of the feelings that Qing had for him; for Dayu ? If he loved the other man; what about him? Dayu inhaled deeply, feeling his heart broke and fell to pieces like a glass vase dropped on the floor.

Dayu might have been right all along; that it's probably just his scent; that Qing was influenced by the fact that he's the protector and Dayu was the nurturer. Perhaps, the man was like how  Adelia was for President Dean. She's the one he loved but, he also couldn't deny Dayu's scent. If Dayu willed, he could also tore Dean away from Adelia; that's how  powerful Dayu was as the nurturer. So, maybe that's what happening with Qing. And so, what would do now? Now that Dayu had given his everything to Qing? And he's even going to get pregnant with Qing's baby soon; in a few weeks time. What would be the right thing to do, now?

Dayu finally cries, tears began streaming his eyes as he clutched his stomach. Despite everything that's happening; he didn't want to lose the baby. Whatever happened, he's going to have the baby.

Dayu let the tears flow down, all the while keeping a tight grip; not wanting his inner turmoil to cause him to release another energy blast. Dayu's getting stronger and stronger at holding back and controlling his emotions. Even though right now; he's in a state of the biggest emotional turmoil he had ever been thus far;  his grip on them didn't loosened.

Dayu was still unclear about what he would do now in the long run. But for the time being, he needed to get away from Qing. He didn't want t to see the man. So, there's only one place that he could go; the Green Plateau. His village. He could use his power to put a lid on his arrival and presence there. Dayu's power of persuasion, has now reached its peak, he didn't have to look at people with his eyes, to persuade them. He could just think about them and chanted what he wanted them to do and they would do it.

Maybe it's a good thing; to be back to the place where everything is familiar. Back to the beginning.

#########