Chapter 27: Myth

***WARNING***####MATURE CONTENT####

***WARNING***
####MATURE CONTENT####

Something's different. And both Qing and Dayu could feel it.

Dayu could feel and see Qing so clearly; his fiery eyes, his lustful expression, his naked skin, his protruding enormous proud manhood.

And Qing's scent was stronger than ever. And none of this scared Dayu. Not in the very least.

His own feelings, which was pretty intense right now; his short and jumpy breath as his whole body responded and reached out to Qing; the sound of his own voice moaning and whimpering and even calling out Qing's name; all of these should have been terrifying for Dayu. And it would have; it did, yesterday.

Today though; Dayu clear feel everything, he clearly see everything, and he clearly hear everything; he is fully conscious of everything and yet- he wanted Qing, like he never wanted anything else in his whole life.

Qing was fully conscious of everything too . The longing in Dayu's hands and body , the desire in Dayu's eyes and voice; Qing could see everything, he could hear and feel everything.

Dayu is changed. And both Qing and Dayu realised it.

"Dayu..Dayu..Dayu.." Qing chanted Dayu's name passionately all over Dayu's neck and shoulders, kissing him fervently, as he thrusted his manhood in and out of Dayu's tightness, slamming into Dayu's hole, so strongly.

"Qing..." Dayu called out Qing's name in a trembling voice heavy with desire, clinging to Qing's wet back, arching his whole body off the bed, welcoming Qing's thrusting motion.

Dayu had already spent himself once and he's already feeling it again. The feels of Qing's shaft plunging into his body, reaching to his deepest part, almost touching his womb, felt so good, Dayu could not think of anything but the man embracing him so passionately.

Qing groaned, feeling Dayu's already right passage tightening even more around his manhood, sucking him into his hole, refusing to let him go. Dayu's legs wrapping around his waist and his nails digging into his back; Qing growled as he pulled Dayu and leaned to the back of Dayu's neck licking his mark there.

Qing could feel the beginning of the end for him, that he would burst out any seconds; and the moment he did, he heard Dayu screaming his name and felt the splash of Dayu's release on his stomach. Qing let out a guttural cries of pleasure himself and then bit onto his mark on Dayu's nape. Qing plunged down, sheathing himself inside of Dayu's tightness and seconds later he shoot his seed deep inside of Dayu , filling him up.

And it was dayu who moved his own hips to ride on Qing's waves of pleasure, giving both himself and Qing the pleasure beyond the pleasure they had just experienced.

"Dayu...!" Qing pulled away a little only to have room to move and kiss Dayu on the lips. They're both still trembling and breathing hard. And he's still inside of Dayu, still hard.