Chapter 65: Bold and Beautiful

Qing frowned when he saw his grandmother waiting for him, in front of the family home, when he came back from work that evening

"Is everything okay? Is dayu okay?" Was Qing's concerned questions as soon as he got out of the car. He assumed that it's about Dayu, that's why his grandmother was waiting fpr him.

"Dayu is okay..." his grandmother replied, then sighed, "but, grandmother has something else to talk with you.." she informed and turned around expecting Qing to follow her.

Qing heaved a deep breath, feeling relieved, Dayu is fine. Then he followed his grandmother, thinking, what could this be about? His grandmother looked like she has something quiet serious on her mind. Well, as long as Dayu's fine then Qing could deal with everything else.

Qing followed his grandmother to the Elder's Chamber, where she sat on her couch and motioned Qing to sit next to her.

"Qing ah.." Madam Wang began, "do you understand what grandmother told you about not having sex when Dayu's pregnant?"

Qing gasped, "of course!" He shot up upright, "and I haven't done anything with him, except kissing...! Or..Is kissing not allowed, too..?" Qing's expression turned tragic, "so something did happened to Dayu? Where is he? Is he alright...?" Qing was panicking, and was about to stand up and search for Dayu.

"Wang Qing!" Madam Wang wasn't shouting, but her voice was loud enough to cut into Qing's sudden panicky state, "Dayu is fine."

Qing blinked at his grandmother, "really?" He hissed.

"Yes." Madam Wang leaned closer and suddenly gave Qing a knock on his head, surprising Qing. And it was not a light knock too.

"Ouch, grandmother!" Qing yelped rubbing his head, looking at his grandmother in confusion. What was that for?

"Grandmother specifically said. No sex. No penetration." She shook his head at how dense Qing had been over this matter, "I didn't say that you're refrained from making love...There's a difference..I never thought that I'd be telling you this, with all your experience..!"

Qing heard what his grandmother was saying clearly but, it was so utterly shocking that he couldn't believe that he's hearing it correctly.

"Wang Qing..Do you understand what grandmother is telling you?" Madam Wang clicked her tongue seeing Qing's utterly confused expression.

"No sex but...We can make love?" Qing repeated the words to himself; in his effort to understand everything.

"Yes." Madam Wang snapped, and almost knocked Qing's head once more.

Qing blinked, as the realisation slowly seeped into his consciousness. Then the pain of the five months of holding himself back, allowing only a kiss or two, came and made him groaned in the biggest regret. He felt like the biggest fool in the planet right now; and he's so tempted to knock his head against the wall at the moment.