Chapter 58: The Friend

Qing's tears shocked everybody

Qing's tears shocked everybody. Nobody expected the President to cry like that; but then again; looking at the object of the President's affection walking towards him on the aisle- they could understand a little of the President's reactions.

It's clear that the President really do love his wife.

Today, marked the first three of the first times for the city of Wang.

It's the first time ever, in the history of the city; that the partner of the President is a man. It's the first time too, for the wedded partner of the president not to be given the several months of etiquette training and history study. It's also the first time ever, in the history of the city that a President is openly crying. And Wang Qing had been known as the most hard hearted and no nonsense President ever for the city. It turned out that he's actually so in love with his partner that he could shed tears for him openly and uncontrollably.

The wedding was being filmed by one of the best the film maker in all the three Major cities and his crew, who were appointed by the Wang family as the official videographer for today whilst the photos were taken by the family photographer; so, this incident isn't on national TV but it's still being watched by so many of the guests attending the wedding ceremony.

"You may exchange your vow.."

"I will take care of you, forever. Whatever I have, whatever I am; everything belongs to you. And to you only. I love you. You're mine and only mine..and I am yours, only yours.... Forever." It was amazing; Qing was crying and his emotion was all over the place but his words were clear and sure. His tearful eyes, not looking anywhere else but into Dayu's own.

Dayu felt his heart jumping to his mouth, then, that incident when he saw Qing with another man; still lingered at the back of his man. It's true that he could forgive Qing but it's not that easy to forgive. And though Dayu's heart was willing to trust Qing, again, his mind was still cautious.

Still; at times like this, it's the heart that will lead the mind, and Dayu faced Qing who was crying unashamedly, and waiting for Dayu's  vow, as if his life depended on it.