Chapter 68: Unveiling

Instead of announcing it to the public, about the President and his wife; expecting a baby; the couple made another first

They simply, came out, to one of the President's and his wife's favourite place; The Sanctuary. 

And by then Dayu was already into his third trimester, and his belly was clearly visible now. Dayu didn't gain weight at all; despite eating like a horse most of the time, nowadays.

The costumers at the restaurant, flipped off their chair when they saw the couple, and realised that the President's wife was heavily pregnant.

Qing's managers knew of course, about the President's wife being pregnant, as the President had told them beforehand but this was also the first time that they saw the President's wife since they knew. So, they were quiet shocked as well.

The President's wife looked stunning. He was wearing a costume-made shirt, and a costume-made trousers, wearing a pair of sneakers; the President's wife dressed so simple and yet nobody could take their eyes off him.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to bring you to a place with many people..." Qing muttered as he and dayu took their spot; the very same spot where they first sit down together when they visited The Sanctuary the first time around.

Qing opted to take and show off his wife here; because he and Dayu would still be able to enjoy their time alone together; despite having some people watching them.

And they weren't just watching them, the other costumers were taking pictures and videos of Qing and Dayu from inside the restaurant. Qing booked the outside dining for him and Dayu only. Hence, the other costumers were only able to look at them from inside the restaurant.

It's also a precaution measures, he didn't want anybody to be hooked and lost their head over Dayu's scent, which now had become extremely sweet and powerfully enticing ever since he got pregnant. That's another difference between Dayu and other Omegas; whilst other Omegas while pregnant with their partner's child, they'd stop emanating scent temporarily, but as for Dayu; it actually got reversed. Of course his scent wouldn't affect Betas and other Omegas but it's a different matter for Alphas.

Even at the Family Home; they had to make all Alphas there, wear a specially designed mask, to prevent them from smelling Dayu's scent. Qing's bodyguards too, were all wearing special masks.

Qing even banned the Alphas even though they're family members from coming near to Dayu. The Wang Alphas are known to have a strong hold over their urges, but, Qing wouldn't take the risk. Even he himself, despite being the strongest and also the protector; even Qing had to use almost all of his energy not to pounce on Dayu all the time. The only reason that stopped Qing from going berserk is their baby.

So, having the costumers locked away behind glass door inside the restaurant, put Qing's anxiousness at ease a little.

"Well...I'm glad we did come here today..!" Dayu said, smiling happily, ignoring Qing's pout, and then Dayu stood up, and started looking at the fishes swimming under the water lilies in the clear pond below. The same thing he did when they first came here some months ago. Qing smiled a little then, in reminiscent.

After having their lunch together; Qing and Dayu walked the same path, towards Qing's look lakeside house, which they took the last time they're here; this time however, Dayu knew exactly what his feelings for Qing were. And he's not in the muddle anymore. He's not confused anymore.

"Your house here is beautiful.." Dayu said, it's much more to his liking that the President's quarter's at the Family Home or Qing's huge mansion. Compared to the two; this one looked a little bit normal and warm.

"You liked it that much?" Qing asked, though he already knew the answer from Dayu's expression. 

"Of course I like it.." Dayu threw a cheeky smile at Qing, "it's the house where I fell in love with you after all...And the place where our baby was conceived. Possibly." No, Dayu was sure of it. He could feel, the baby moving inside as they came near the house. The baby recognised this place.

Qing's heart flipped over; as he gulped, "could you please stop giving me a heart attack..I could only fall in love with you so many times you know..." Qing pretended to sulk, "it's not good for my heart. Being in love with you so much...!"

Dayu rolled his eyes at Qing, "I'm fat and shapeless..." Dayu sneered, "what could possibly make your heart flutter...?"

"Fat? Shapeless?" Qing raised his eyebrow as he started appraising Dayu. From behind, Dayu's body looked ravishing, his backside was perkier, and his hips swayed, enticingly. And though, from the front, his belly was now so clear, but, for some reason, it made Dayu even sexier. His skin was glowing and his eyes were twinkling. His lips were getting pinkish. And underneath those layers of clothing Qing remembered Dayu's skin well. Golden and delicious. That's how Dayu would look and taste like underneath those clothes.

Dayu looked back and saw Qing looking at him from head to toe; and then Dayu literally saw Qing's eyes turned liquid passion.

Qing found him desirable beyond compare. Dayu knew that. Qing had proved that fact to him over and over again these past few months. Dayu was actually just teasing Qing a little.

"Wang Qing...?" Dayu called out to Qing, trying to snap Qing out of his dazed state, "come on..I'm getting tired of waiting for you...Carrying this weight; isn't easy you know...!" Dayu pretended not to notice that liquid passion in Qing's eyes, and sternly, looked at Qing, telling Qing to walk faster.

Qing snapped out of his daze, of course but he didnt snapped out of his triggered desire. Qing muttered something about its Dayu's fault, as he strode towards Dayu and picked Dayu up as if he was just his usual slender self.

"Qing!" Dayu shrieked, "put me down! What are you doing?!!" Dayu tried to struggle, "I am heavy! In case you hadn't notice, I'm as huge as a whale...!"

"Shut up..You temptress..!" Qing clicked his tongue, planting a deep kiss on Dayu's lips that managed to silence Dayu completely.

"You're not heavy. And you're not a whale. " Qing mumbled, walking towards the house with Dayu in his arms, just like the last time they're here.

Dayu bit his lip, blushing. As if he could actually forget, who Qing really was. Qing isn't only an alpha. His alpha. But Qing is Dayu's protector. And as a protector, Qing actually has a super powerful strength. He could even lift twenty people if he put his mind to it.

"We're going to spend the rest of the day here..." Qing whispered.

Dayu breathed in and linked his arms around Qing's neck, "what about work?" He asked.

"I already took a day off tomorrow..." he knew that once they visited this place, there's no way that they would be heading back the same day.

Like Dayu had said; this place is special. For the both of them. This was where Dayu chose him.

This place is their place. Their sanctuary.