Chapter 13: Marked

Everything was colourful

Everything was colourful. Dayu had never seen anything so colourful before in his whole life. The trees, the flowers, everything. Even the river was blue; with colourful fishes clearly swimming in the water.

Where am I? Dayu asked himself. For sure, I'm not on earth. Or if I'm on earth, this isn't real.

Am I dreaming? Is this a dream? Dayu thought, wonderingly because he had never dreamt of anything in all his life before. He always just sleep soundly without dreaming of anything.

Then as Dayu walked around, he saw a figure standing by the river, under a colourful hut, surrounded by lots of flowers. A man's figure and he's carrying a child in his arms.

Dayu's heart stopped for a moment and then banged on his chest, as he walked closer. Upon hearing the rustling sound of the leaves under Dayu's feet; the man turned around.

"Love...?" The man smiled at Dayu, "you're awake..?"

The child in the man's arms stirred and looked at Dayu, "Ma.." and it's the most beautiful child he had ever seen.

Both of them are beautiful and both of them are looking at Dayu with so much love. Dayu froze, putting his hand on his heart banging on his chest; as he felt his eyes welling up with tears.

Dayu didn't understand. This is a dream. He knew that. This is his first dream in all his life. But, of all the things he could have dreamt of, he dreamt of the man. Wang Qing. And he's calling Dayu his, 'love'.

And Dayu was even dreaming of him holding a child, and the child just called Dayu 'Ma'.

Dayu didn't understand any of these. He didn't understand why Wang Qing appeared in his first dream; why there's a child who called him 'Ma'; but most importantly Dayu didn't understand why his heart was reacting this why and why he wanted to cry.

Then, he closed his eyes, breathed in deeply, as he told himself, ever and over again. Wake up Dayu. Wake up. This is only a dream!!!

########

***WARNING***####MATURE CONTENT####

***WARNING***
####MATURE CONTENT####

Qing was watching the man, sleeping soundly in his arms; his head laying on the crook between Qing's arms and chest; his body half laying on top of Qing's own body, with one of his arms draped across Qing's chest. Feng JianYu his soulmate.