Chapter 85: Blessings

Qing's torn

Qing's torn. Watching Dayu, sitting on the couch, nursing their baby daughter; he got immensely envious. Of their own child.

Like all Omegas, who had just had a baby, Dayu developed milk glands every few hours or so, and he'd have to nurse their baby or transfer the milk in a bottle, in order for him to feel comfortable. It's different from a woman's breasts however, because it only appeared when it's full and it would flatten back after their baby had her fill.

Qing love their baby daughter to pieces. He thought that she's the most beautiful little thing he'd ever laid eyes on in the whole wide world. But, somehow when she suckled on Dayu's nipples, he still felt a pang of jealousy. He wondered if it's only him, or if all guys are like this. He really couldn't help himself though.

"Does it hurt?" Qing asked, gulping, when he saw a few drops of milk trickled down Dayu's breast, as Xiao Ai suckled on it greedily.

"Nursing Xiao Ai?" Dayu smiled then shook his head, "no...It hurt when I got full and she's not nursing..That's why I had to transfer the milk out..."

"I wonder how it tasted.." Qing mumbled, gulping again.

"Mr President..What are you imagining about?" Dayu laughed a little, he didn't have to ask though. He knew from Qing's face, exactly what's Qing was thinking about.

"I can't help but wonder though..." Qing looked at Dayu guiltily, "I do suckle on them, when we...had our 'us' time..." Qing's referring to Dayu's nipples, so normally, "but, that's when they're not filled with milk..."

"Geez...!" Dayu blushed, as he gave Qing an embarrassed look, "of course you would...obviously the milk is only for Xiao Ai...You don't need it..."

Qing looked at Dayu, sulkily, "But, I wonder..How does it taste..?" and he's also jealous of Xiao Ai, no matter how ridiculous it may be.

"You better make sure grandmother or your mother doesn't hear about that..You'd get more than a knock on the head if they heard that...." Dayu muttered, turning fiery red. Qing's so manly and so reliable when he's in the office when he's doing his President duty. Yet, sometimes, at times like this, he became such a child. A perverted child-like man. Irritating but cute too. And Dayu could only blush at Qing's antics.

"I can't help it.." Qing came and bended beside their nursing baby, half asleep already. He put his finger on Xiao Ai cheek and pushed at it. Immediately Xiao Ai opened her eyes wide, in surprise.

"Qing!" Dayu knocked Qing's head automatically, "why did you do that!?" And Dayu watched helplessly as Xiao Ai blinked up at him and then looked at her father bending down next to her.

"She's so cute.." Qing whispered smiling at Xiao Ai, "I can't help it.." then Qing moved his finger and pushed it on Dayu's chest; still half full with milk.

And that earned Qing another knock on his head, harder this time, as Dayu gritted his teeth with his face reddening a lot more than before.

"And, what the hell is that!?!?" Dayu hissed, half outraged.