Chapter 87: Heartcalls

"Thank you for the gifts

"Thank you for the gifts.." Qing bowed down to Dean and JiHoon, "President Dean, President JiHoon..." He smiled at his two childhood friend; one who grew up to be his best friend from then until now, and another one got lost somewhere along the way; but who had since turned back to being his best friend.

"Don't mention it..!" Dean patted Qing's shoulder, smiling back, earnestly, "it's for our God daughter, after all..."

JiHoon bowed back at Qing too, "yes..Our God daughter deserve everything she received and more..." he said, meaningfully. The moment he saw Wang Qing's baby, a few hours after she was born, he recognized her right away. She's the little girl who had came to him in his dream and healed him right away. Qing didn't know just how thankful he is to Xiao Ai, and that is something he would never be able to repay, in this lifetime.

Qing smiled, gratefully. Dean gave Xiao Ai an island known for its beautiful beach and pristine clear. Whilst JiHoon awarded Xiao Ai a knighthood honorary medal carrying the title of Duchess of GeungBokgung, where she's now an owner of one of the village under the Kwon's jurisdiction. With that title, Xiao Ai has now became part of the Kwon's royal family.

Qing was baffled as to why, his friends gave Xiao Ai such precious gifts; Because their gifts, especially JiHoon's gift seemed too big. Qing was shocked to say the least. But, both Dean and JiHoon, didn't give him too much room to question anything though.

And JiHoon, silenced Qing's protests when he said that, Xiao Ai saved his country. What could Qing say to that? Of course, it's not Xiao Ai who saved all of their countries from the threat of war, it's Dayu but he was pregnant with Xiao Ai, and if they gave such presents to Dayu, Dayu would not accept them. Hence, they could only gave them to Xiao Ai.

Of course, Qing didn't know, the real role Xiao Ai had in JiHoon and Hyun's life. If he knew, everything would have made a lot more sense. But, JiHoon and Hyun had promised Feng JianYu , that they'd keep the fact a secret from Qing. At least for the moment. This wouldn't stay a secret forever; JiHoon knew that, but for now, he and Hyun would spare Qing the feeling; of being left out.

Qing nodded. Strangely, after he decided to accept the gifts his fellow president gave his daughter; his heart felt at ease. It's not as if his friends would accept it, if he decline their gifts anyway. So, it's better to accept the gifts graciously, if that's the case.

And as the three President's who were now back to being the best of friends; turned to where their other half were standing, around Xiao Ai's crib; talking and smiling at each other and even laughing with each other.

A year ago; they would never have thought that this scene would even be possible.

Qing was still living freely; with his harem of mate candidates because his Omega was still MIA. Dean was still waiting for the time to confess to his Omega. And JiHoon; despite having his Omega beside him; never even considered confessing to him.