Chapter 3: Confusion

Qing arrived at his mansion, carrying the man in his arms, taking long and powerful strides towards the staircase leading up to his bedroom, on the second floor

The house keepers, maids and butlers all clamored around wanting to see the man he was carrying.

The Chief bodyguards had called earlier to inform them of their Master's return, and also inform them that their Master would be bringing in someone.

Their Master had never brought anybody outside of his immediate family to his mansion.

"Where is Doctor Jirou?!" Qing's voice thundered across the room, as he began to ascend the stairs.

"He's on his way, sir!" His head butler informed, timidly, terrified of Qing's aura at the moment. Their Master had never released his aura like this before. Their Master, president Wang Qing, is one the most powerful Alpha ever born into the family, in a very long time. And he controlled his aura so effortlessly, before today.

Today, nobody could stand within ten metres of him and feel alright. They immediately felt the effect of his alpha pheromones, and it made them took steps away, for their own safety.

It's exactly like what the head bodyguard had told them. He had told them to be on their guards and to be careful. Their Master is different today.

"Well, when the Doctor arrived, tell him to go to my room, immediately!" Qing said from the top of the stairs and began striding to his bedroom. Two butlers were waiting there opening the door for him, visibly flinching as he walked pass them by the door.

"Close the door behind me and do not enter before the doctor comes!"

"Yes, Master!" The two butlers bowed and quickly closed the door as Qing walked in.

Qing carried the man across the room, and laid him on his bed.

On my bed. My soulmate is on my bed! Qing trembled, his hands itching to undress the beautiful golden man lying motionless against his white satin bedsheet.

Qing had already made love to him, several times in his mind in the car on the way here. And his whole body is now on fire; like a volcano, ready to erupt any seconds.

But, Qing couldn't and wouldn't take his soulmate without him being conscious of it. Their bonding should be done when both of them are conscious.

And even if it kills me, I will not take him like this! Qing gritted his teeth as he stood there, still making love to the man with his mind but able to freeze his body from taking actions.

There's a lot that he also needed answer to. There's a lot he wanted to ask his soulmate.

Qing wanted to ask, about why he ran away? He also wanted to know about his abilities.

What's he doing at the temple ruins ten years ago? And why he hadn't come ever since? What's he doing at the police head quarters today?

And most importantly; what's his name? Qing needed to know his name. And where he's from.