Chapter 37: Deep Sleep

Dayu walked around the room, with no door or window

Dayu walked around the room, with no door or window. The room was all grey.

"So, how does it feels..? Being trapped in your dream by my power?" That's the voice of Hyun, the Omega from the Kwon city, who stayed back and begged to be let to spend the night at the guest's sleeping quarters.

"So..This is your power?" Dayu asked, "you can manipulate dreams?" He couldn't see Hyun, he could only hear his voice.

This is why Dayu didn't like him intensely the moment Dayu saw him. Dayu could sense that Hyun had some kind of power too, though he couldn't pin point what.

"You know. When I realised that I had this ability...I thought that I might be the nurturer. Because only a nurture was supposed to have some kind of power right..? After all I am the descendent of the last known nurturer."

"Descendent?" Dayu thought that he's the only descendent.

"Yes..the nurturer had a sister. She's my ancestor."

Dayu finally understood the connection. It's in their blood. But Dayu is the direct descendent of the nurturer herself. Which meant, that he and Hyun are related. By blood.

"You're a dream catcher." Dayu said.

"Maybe.. I don't know... But, I can come into people's dreams and I can make them sleep for as long as I want them to be.." He sounded so smug, and so superior because he had the nurturer at the mercy of his hands.

"I am the only one who could save you now..." Hyun even laughed a little in satisfaction.

"Really..?" Dayu sighed, sitting down on the bed, the only thing in the room was the bed and him. Hyun had him trapped inside this square room. 

"Yes.." Hyun replied proudly, "and the price of you to wake up, will not come cheap..!"

Dayu gritted his teeth then knowing that this man is up to something bad, then he asked, "what do you mean..?"

"Your Alpha. The great President Wang Qing, will do anything to revive you..I am sure.." his voice is filled with malice.

"He will.." Dayu answered, "so..You will use me to gain power? Over Qing..?"

"Yes..You might be powerful in your conscious wake up state but in sleep; you're at my mercy...Your Alpha knew that..."

"So..This was your plan all along..?" Dayu asked, "your President told you to do this?"

"Yes. And no. Yes, this is my plan. And no, the President didn't know about this." Hyun answered, "The President told me to leave with them. But how can I leave if I haven't done my job yet..!?"

"Your job..? And what is that?" Dayu frowned.

"To seduce the President of the Wang city into choosing me. As his mate." Hyun laughed again, "you should have killed me earlier. Now..I'm more fired up to have President Wang Qing in my arms."