Chapter 84: Reciprocated

Hyun bought a ticket to the City of Wang. He didn't plan on where to go, when that he decided to leave. But, as he stood in front of the ticketing counter, his mouth automatically uttered that place as his destination.

And there's only one place that he had in mind as he did so. He wanted to go to where Feng JianYu was from. What made Feng JianYu the man he is now. And Hyun wasn't thinking about Feng JianYu's ability and power as the nurturer but rather as a man, as an Omega, who was able to support his Alpha the way he had been supporting President Wang Qing.

Hyun was born into the high society family. And he thought that he had everything to offer any man, much more than anybody else could. But, how wrong he had been. He didn't need to give anything to other men, the only person he wanted to give his everything to, is only JiHoon hyung. But, he almost lost him due to his inefficiency. He didn't have everything to offer. He's not as perfect as he thought himself to be. Far from it.

Hence, he felt the need to better himself. And his mind just could not think of anywhere else to start but to go to the place that made Feng JianYu; the Omega he looked down upon, who had helped him when he was helpless and almost lose hope despite what he had tried to do to Feng JianYu before.

"Mr Hyun...?" The receptionist gasped as she realised who Hyun was. She wasn't able to recognise him because he was dressed in simple clothing and wearing a cap as opposed to his usual style; designer clothes which enunciate his high status and wearing his famous long silver hair down.

"Yes.." Hyun smiled, and again the receptionist almost fell off her chair. The Hyun, everybody knew, would never smile like that before. Everybody knew that he's the Omega that had been by President JiHoon's side since they're kids. He's from a wealthy family, he had the highest education among the Omegas in the city of Kwon, they knew. His level of education was even higher than most Alphas too. Plus, he's a real beauty.

The receptionist was a little curious because Hyun usually travel with the President and they always only travelled to the cities under the Kwon family's jurisdiction and never went to the cities under the Wang or the Baron's family's jurisdictions, let alone travel to the City of Wang itself. It's unheard of.

But, maybe, after what had just transpired; the betrayal and treason of their Elder, about how the city of Kwon almost started a war, and how the President of the city of Wang was the one who helped them in their dire situation; the City of Kwon finally knew who their allies are. Maybe that's why Hyun, was going to the City of Wang. The ban of flights from the city of Kwon to the City of Wang had been lifted too, by President Wang Qing yesterday, although only limited flights were available for now.

"Uhm..There's only one flight to the city of Wang, scheduled at half past ten in the morning sir.." the receptionist informed.

"Alright..No problem, I will take that one.." Hyun smiled again.

"Uhm...Travelling alone, sir?" Because, Hyun seemed really friendly and approachable at the moment, the receptionist couldn't help but ask questions.

"Yes.." Hyun nodded.

"Business or pleasure?"

Hyun thought about it and then he answered, "no, not business..this is not a formal visit..It's more for personal matter.."

The receptionist nodded as she finished printing out the ticket and then she stood up, bowing down at Hyun as she handed him the ticket.

"I hope that the President will be strong and I believe that he will be a better leader after all that had happened. We support him." The receptionist said. Hyun gasped in surprise but, immediately felt happy and glad for JiHoon.