Chapter 24: Courted

Dayu watched Qing in fascination

Dayu watched Qing in fascination. He thought that the man only has connection with modern things. Like, the skyscrapers malls and office buildings; and his castle like mansion.

Dayu had never imagined that he also have a restaurant; which according to him; was his own personal restaurant not affiliated to the Wang family.

And Dayu had never seen such a beautiful place; not even in the Green Plateau, there's not a place that could hold a candle to this place, so far.

The beautiful lake; the trees and flowers surrounding the restaurant which was built entirely from wooden material and raw river stone. And the lake's water was still so clear and so pure; that the fishes can clearly be seen swimming around under the lotus flower and leaves blooming and spreading on the surface water.

Dayu's eyes darted back to the lake and the trees around it. Dayu couldn't get enough of everything. And to think that Wang Qing owned this place.

"You really like this place, huh..?" Qing spoke, chuckling as he looked at Dayu. To be honest, he's quiet jealous right now; Dayu's cheeks were still flushing even after so many minutes had passed, as he kept looking around. He would love for that pretty blush to be because of him.

Wou! To be jealous of everything that excite another person ; this really is a first for Qing. Dayu is the first and the only one to ever make him feel this way. The possessiveness. The jealousy. Emotions so new to Qing, he's feeling them all; full blast, where Dayu was concerned.

Dayu is his Omega, his soul mate, and his nurturer; it's a given that as Dayu's Alpha, he would be feeling like this. Though, because of his power to control himself from being affected by the pheromones of Omegas in heat; he thought that he'd be special. That even if he found the one for him, he'd be able to control all the emotions it invoked in the normal Alpha.

Well, how wrong had he been? When it comes to Dayu, his own Omega, he's just like any other Alpha. Maybe even worse than most.

Wanting to possess someone so completely; like he literally want to absorb Dayu into himself. Or just put him in his pocket and carry him everywhere, or maybe eat him up and put him inside his stomach and let him out again once they're together, just the two of them.