Chapter 40: Signs

After the entourage from the city of Baron went back, Qing and Dayu could finally be with each other without restraints

The initial plan of giving Dayu the two months training, to be the wife of the President of the city of Wang, would be carried out. Nobody were daring enough to bring that question in front; not when it had been proven beyond reasonable doubts that Feng JianYu, their President's mate is indeed the one and only nurturer.

"Now..Let us discuss the marriage, then.." Madam Wang, the Elder, Qing's grandmother sat down with Qing and Dayu, with Qing's parents and Qing's  fraternal uncles and aunts, that afternoon as they had their tea time.

Dayu almost coughed. He had forgotten about that particular fact amidst the chaos of him being the nurturer and that his existence was sought by the three cities; the Baron, the Kwon and also the Wang. Then, they also learnt about the Pact made by their Elderlies thousands of years ago, and that the nurturer was supposed to date all heirs of the founding family before making decision.

But, Dayu made his heart choice before knowing any of these things. Dayu accepted his fate that he was indeed President Wang Qing's soul mate. Qing is Dayu's protector and  Dayu is Qing's nurturer. Dayu made his conscious choice and the pact that required the nurturer to give fair chance to all heirs to the cities to woo him, before he was supposed to make his choice; became null and void.

And because so many things had happened tumultuously these past few days; Dayu really completely forgot about wedding talk.

"You looked surprised, Dayu ah.." Qing smiled, teasingly, looking at Dayu who's looking flustered.

"Well.." Dayu mumbled, "of course..."

"There wouldn't be a training period now. I think we will just go straight to the wedding.." madam Wang gave the family a look of warning. She had told them prior to the meeting, that she didn't want them to disagree with her,  in anything concerning their President and his mate.

"We agree.." Qing's mother and father nodded, in full agreement with their Elder. And of course, Qing's aunts and uncles wouldn't disagree too.

Looking at Dayu; nobody have any complaints anymore; he's very good looking; a match to Qing's good looks, he's not cocky like some of the Omegas they know and more importantly, he's powerful. Prior to meeting Dayu, of course they do have apprehension in accepting someone they barely knew into the family. After meeting Dayu, however, they changed their mind pretty quickly.