Chapter 9: Same World

He's confused

He's confused. He's blinking at me, wondering what I was doing and why I'm doing this. Qing couldn't read his mind but he's getting the hang of reading his expression.

"What are these..?"

"Flowers..."

Dayu looked at Qing sharply, "I know that." He mumbled, "I mean..." Why are they even here?
########

After the awkward breakfast where Qing came to sit beside him and they ate in silence; with Qing putting food into his bowl. When Dayu protested, Qing just added in more food, and so Dayu closed his mouth, grumbling his thanks.

Dayu's heart which had became so loud the moment the man came to sit beside him continued to thunder all through breakfast.

Dayu didn't understand why, but he's overly conscious of the man; and because he's so conscious of him, he had taking a peek at the man, from the corner of his eyes.

He had such a strong manly features. Well, I am manly too. Dayu thought. But he's way manlier. Sharp eyes, thick brows, long eyelashes, strong and proud nose, strong and defined jaw. A pair of perfectly proportioned lips. Strong neck. Tall with perfectly sculpted body, his muscles pretty evident underneath his shirt. And I  had even touched those muscled body of his, right? Damn. Why did I think of that! Dayu chewed on his food quickly in frustration, looking away, turning bright red.

I'm getting flustered by my own thoughts. Fool! Dayu scolded himself again.

There's no doubt that he's the ultimate Alpha of the high society.

What am I doing with such a man? Dayu mumbled. I am farmer. He is the president of the biggest company in the city, the heir to the Wang clan.

But, apparently the man wanted him for his mate. Probably because I'm different. I'm not his usual type. I'm not weak. I'm not meek. I'm not soft. That's why he thought he wanted me.

And, if I really have to be honest, I am affected by him too. He's the first Alpha I couldn't sense. The first whom touches burn into my skin. The first who I couldn't control using my ability. The first I would lose my head over.