Chapter 22: Sanctuary

"Sir

"Sir..We're here.."

"Yes. Just park here, for a while.." Qing said, in a quiet voice; making sure that he didn't wake Dayu up.

His beloved mate was still fast asleep, in his arms. Dayu had fallen asleep almost immediately after they left the W-Mall.

His panic attack really wasn't something small; it's real and it's major. He didn't like confined space, especially when he didn't see any living things beside human around.

Dayu specifically wanted to leave the fabric and the concrete and wanted to go somewhere he could breathe and see some greens. Real greens.

And Qing brought Dayu here - the Sanctuary. It's a restaurant;
surrounded by trees and garden, with a lake in front of it. It's so old fashioned that not many young people came here to eat; preferring the high ends fashionable restaurant to this one. This restaurant was still standing strong because it has regular loyal patrons who never stopped coming once they tasted the food and got hooked at the environment. Just like him.

He should have brought Dayu here sooner, but he's so caught up in the ideas about wanting to show Dayu off to as many people as possible that he forgot the most important thing; is Dayu's feelings.

Qing also wanted to impress Dayu; forgetting that his mate would not be impressed with material things. And not only was Dayu not impressed by it, it even suffocated him to the point of having a panic attack. And it must have been so hard on him; up to the point of him being this worn out. Qing grimaced as he remembered that apart from that he had also been making Dayu try clothes after clothes for an hour. He really just want to spoil Dayu. He forgot for a while then that Dayu wasn't like any other person.