Chapter 21: Attack

Wou

Wou. Wang Qing really is the most powerful man in the city. He could close down the entire level of the mall just so that they could go on shopping without having to mind the prying eyes of too many people.

Even the staff of each of the boutiques there, were kept to the minimum and would only wait at the cashier counter. Qing's bodyguards would be standing outside of the boutiques whilst Qing took Dayu to shop inside.

Dayu's head was spinning. He had never seen so much clothes in all his life not had he ever thought that he would ever be in a mall and would be trying clothes after clothes. It's crazy.

Dayu didn't know, what's the point in trying when Qing had already made up his mind  to buy every clothes he tried on.

It's frustrating and annoying and tiring as hell. Dayu would rather work at his farm all day, than do this.

Dayu fumed, as he took longer times to change. It had been almost an hour. And this is the third boutique that Qing took him to. And Qing was still pushing clothes at him and making them try them on, and do some turns in front of him as he sat on a chair, watching him. And then just like that, he'd instruct the shop assistant to take it to the counter.

"Dayu ah..What's taking you so long..?" Qing glanced at his wrist watch, Dayu had been inside the changing room for ten minutes now.

"I'm tired. I'm stretching out my leg..!" Dayu replied curtly. Something's beginning to feel unwell inside of him.