Chapter 75: Truth

"So

"So..What do we do now?" The Chief of the Police Force, mumbled as they watched the plane taking off, back to the city of Kwon.

"We will just have to wait and see.." the Admiral of the Army replied. He and the Chief of the Police Force, then looked at the President and his wife, with renewed admiration. When it was first detected, that the City of Kwon  seemed to be making engineered army, the Elder of the city of Wang, called for them and told them that their President is a protector. An Alpha with enhanced, special, natural born ability. Everybody knew what a protector is because there had been records on them in the course of their history but there had been too many years, and not a single protectors were born, people began to doubt their existence. People thought that it's only a myth.

When they're told that their President is a protector, they thought nothing could shock them more. Apparently they're wrong. Now, they learnt that the President's wife, was in fact, the Nurturer. And this was perhaps an even bigger news that the President being a Protector  in history. The nurturer, is the strongest of mortals. A nurturer can make or break civilizations. Their powers were unlimited.

And Feng JianYu, the President's wife is the Nurturer. And his power was unbelievable . Even though, he's nine months pregnant and was counting days for the delivery, the President's wife still showed tremendous godly like power. They had never thought that they would see something like this in their lifetime.

It was unfortunate because, they learnt of all these; the President being the Protector and his wife being the Nurturer, in times where the threat of war loomed over them, from the City of Kwon. Learning that their President was not the only protectors, but only one of three was shocking and what's more troubling was, the city of Kwon was experimenting on some Alphas over at the city and was successfully engineering a whole lot more Protectors. This was not the time to be dazed by the mythical beings being real; because apart from them being real, the threat of war too, was also real. Too real.

The happening of today, was the proof of it.

They will have to see, what happens, from here onwards. Whether their plans would be a success or not.

#########

"Hyun...!" JiHoon gasped as he saw the man he had not seen in weeks now. This couldn't be possible. He had been in the medical facility and Hyun was at the family home.

So, this must be Hyun's using his dream walker ability to slip into his dream. It had been weeks. And JiHoon  missed his fated Alpha.

"JiHoon, hyung..." Hyun called out, relief and gladness, overwhelmed him because he finally saw the President after not being able to see him for weeks.

"You look unwell..!" It had only been weeks but the President had lost quiet an amount of weight. He looked terrible.

"Well..This is a sacrifice that I had to do for my city, so..." JiHoon replied, in knowing how bad he looked right now, but it couldn't be helped. This is for the prosperity of the City of Kwon.