Chapter 5: Denial

Soulmate? Soulmate?

Soulmate? Soulmate?

This man is my soulmate? No freaking way!!! Dayu plastered himself on the door, trying so hard to put some distance from the man standing behind him, who got him trapped in between his hands.

He dared no move and he dared not look behind as he was still feeling faint from the rush of emotions filling him up earlier. The  feels of the man's lips against his and the feels of his hands on the man's body; still lingered on his lips and on the tips of his fingers. He had never wanted anything just as much! Want? That is something Dayu had never felt before. To want something. Or someone.

What is happening to me? I'm acting like an omega in heat! Dayu screamed painfully. He had never had a heat in all his twenty six years of age. Unlike other Omegas, who had heat every month after their Coming of Age, Dayu was able to control everything, his heat didn't came in the form of having a feverish need to mate; instead, for Dayu, when he's in heat, he had all his sense heightened. He became sharper, stronger and his abilities became even more powerful.

Dayu had never felt the need to touch or kiss somebody- let alone mate with somebody. He had never felt feverish or hot all over his body, or felt the primitive urge to touch and be touched as he had felt earlier  when he woke up.

And Dayu wasn't ready for this.

"I can't hear your thoughts..." the man behind him growled, in that voice that sent shivers all over his body, "let me in..!"

And then the man enveloped Dayu's body from behind completely, closing the distance Dayu had tried so hard to create.

Dayu felt something very hard poking on his rear and knew exactly what it was- he might not had the experience but he's not so naive that he didn't know what that was!

Dayu felt his body burn- as it started to respond; despite Dayu's disbelief and denial.

"Your scent is driving me crazy!" Dayu heard the man growled again, his voice is becoming deeper and heavier than before.

##########