Chapter 52: Love Attack

As if it wasn't enough to surprise Dayu; having Qing working on his farm with his bodyguards, Qing went on to surprise Dayu further by taking him that evening to the Head Village's house

#########

Earlier that day

Earlier that day

Dayu could only watch in silence as Qing winked at him and went back to the farm, with the rest of his bodyguards.

He couldn't respond to Qing's words. The man clearly wasn't playing around when he said that he would work his hardest in making Dayu trust him again.

Qing didn't left for the city, like Dayu had thought, but the man stayed and was now working earnestly under the sun, sweating with his milky white skin turning red.

After watching for some minutes; in dazed incredulousness, Dayu finally gathered his thoughts and walked over to him.

"Qing..You don't have to do this.." Dayu was finally calling him with his name; instead of calling him with the hateful 'Mr President'.

But Qing controlled himself from showing too much emotions hearing Dayu call him like that, fearing that it will make Dayu self conscious and revert back to using 'Mr President'.

"Oh..But I want to do this.." Qing gave Dayu a smile, "there's nothing that I'd not do..To understand the man I love..."

Dayu blushed because Qing said it so proudly and so nonchalantly, as if he wasn't aware of the presence of his bodyguards there.

"Wang Qing," Dayu hardened his voice a little, "you're the President..And there are people here..Is this really an appropriate conduct for the President?" Dayu said and looked around at the other farms, knowing that the other villagers who were all coming to their farms just to see the President working at his field.

Qing stopped his work, and then he stood upright, looking at Dayu with raised eyebrow, "why? Why can't a President work at the farm? A good President should have experience in everything. I should have learnt more about the villages within my jurisdiction, as the President. All this while, I only focused on the city..That shouldn't have happened."