Chapter 77: Captured

The ten men finally managed to subdue JiHoon, but they trashed the room in the process

The ten men finally managed to subdue JiHoon, but they trashed the room in the process. Jiang and Dr Ma had gone out, taking the essential documents and experiment tools with them.

JiHoon was tranquilized and was sent back to his room. Where he was strapped do the bed and was forced to sleep by the tranquilizer.

"We will have have to tranquilize him again, if he came around. He wouldn't cooperate with us now." Dr Ma said, after they had things under control in the medical facility.

"We will harvest him once, then we can discard of him.." Jiang said, "we already have the president of the City of Wang in our hands." He said, "our men got him."

Dr Ma gasped, his face lighting up, "really!!! Qing will be coming!?" He breathed in, excitedly, "so..we did it!" Then he remembered, "but..I don't want him getting hurt because of the experiment.!" He said, "that was not our agreement!"

"We have no choice. JiHoon would be difficult to handle now, and your beloved President is also a protector so, he will have to do!" Jiang hissed. He would rather kill the President of the city of Kwon now, before things got leaked out to the administration officers.

"But..His blood had been mixed with the blood of another protector. We still don't know how it will work!" Dr Ma said. He was so desperate to get Qing here, that he was willing to inject Qing with the serum. Qing will have no choice but to come, and nobody, not even his beloved wife could do anything but send Qing to him, because the only supply of the serum is here, with him.

"You're right." Jiang took a deep breath, "as soon as he comes, get to work on his blood..If we can use his blood, we will get rid of JiHoon."

"I said I don't want to hurt Qing!" Harvesting Qing's blood would be taking a toll on his body and his health. Just like JiHoon. After all, they're harvesting blood every two days. For normal men, they would have died by now. Normal people would need three months to be able to be healthy enough to donate blood. For Alphas they would take half that time, But JiHoon is a protector. Hence, he recovered much quicker but not quickly enough. It's already evident in his health and body right now.

"After we got hold of your President, we will use both our cities' armed forces and attack the City of Baron. We will capture President Dean, and he could be our new donor. If you really don't want your beloved President to suffer." Jiang said, giving Dr Ma a cold look, he never understood people who put love on top of their list. Though, he didn't mind that Dr Ma became like this because of love, because this rally worked to his favour. But, he wouldn't tolerate the doctor if he put his love for the man to get in his way.

He is destined to be more than just an Omega. He's destined to conquer the world. Nothing and nobody could stand in his way.

"I warn you doctor. I call the shot here. You better provide me with new development on the serum, or I swear, your President will become our donor. I don't want to keep JiHoon alive too long. He's better to me dead than alive." As long as JiHoon is alive, he would always be a threat to his position now that his intention had been unveiled.

Dr Ma gulped seeing the look on Mr Jiang's face. He knew that look. Mr Jiang is not like any other person he knew. Mr Jiang could watch someone bleed to dead in front of him, while eating and drinking normally. He has no empathy; no guilt; no regret whatsoever. He will do what he said. Dr Ma didn't have a single doubt about that.

#########

Dr Ma frowned when he saw their men brought down a man, blindfolded and gagged. Not much of his face could be seen. He blinked. Something's not right!

The person they're taking towards him and Mr Jiang was dressed in Wang Qing's clothes and looked like Wang Qing but, he isn't Wang Qing!!!

What's going on???!? Something's not right!!!???

"Mr Jiang..!?" The moment he shouted to warn Mr Jiang of the situation, several of the men started to run and got hold of him and Mr Jiang. The other men from the plane went to fight with the men on the ground.

Both he and Jiang was only hit once and they're out of it. Both fainted almost immediately.

########

JiHoon opened his eyes drowsily, when he felt his hands being freed from the cuffs and the strap over his body were loosened.

"Hyun..!?" He blinked, is he really here or is this just his imagination. His delirious state because of the tranquilizer. When he was subdued and then injected with the tranquilizer, the last thing in his mind was Hyun. If he failed to get away from this place, what would happen to Hyun? And the people of the city of Kwon?is he too late?

Then, JiHoon lost his consciousness again as he slumped onto Hyun's shoulders. He had taken hold of the lab security personnels and the people working in the lab to help him. He could use his power to the maximum now, and the people he couldn't control were the city's high authorities and the enhanced Alphas. And it was fairly easy to slip in because he knew Jiang and Dr Ma went to the airport. The plane carrying President Wang Qing, were arriving and they went there to get him. They also took almost all of the enhanced Alphas with them. The ones who were left behind weren't expecting a breach, thus they're not really on high alert.

Hyun managed to get JiHoon out, safely to the car waiting outside of the gate, and then he drove back to the Kwon family Home.

The President didn't look to well. He needed medical assistance. And the kwon family doctors are the best in the city.

Hyun didn't know whether his decision to take the President there is a good thing, but, it seemed that Mr Jiang still hadn't infiltrated the main house yet. He stayed there all this while and everybody there were still worried of JiHoon and they were also the only ones demanding Jiang to tell them what's going on with the President. They also opposed to how Jiang was handling the situation at hand; which was promoting a war against the other to cities.

Hyun looked at the President, and bit his lip. "Please hyung..Please be alright!" He prayed.

#########

"We have them." The Admiral of the Army reported to Qing, "Mr Jiang, the Elder of the city of Kwon and also Dr Ma."

Qing took a sharp gasp of breath and looked at Dayu. Dayu nodded and Qing nodded back.

"Put them on separate room. And restrain them..Take blood samples and run all the tests that needed to be done." Qing ordered, "my wife and I will be there in an hour."

Then, the Admiral bowed and went out of the room, which Qing had turned into his office.

Qing looked at Dayu, reaching out his hand to him. Dayu took it, smiling.

"Are you still up to this?" He asked. He couldn't stop feeling concerned. Dayu maybe powerful but he is still pregnant. With their child, "xiao Ai..is doing okay?" He rubbed Dayu's bulging rounded belly lovingly.

"Xiao Ai is doing fine.." Dayu whispered, then he raised his eyebrows at Qing, "we keep calling our child, Xiao Ai..what if it's a boy?" Dayu teased, "wouldn't that name be too girly for him?" He already knew it's going to be a girl anyway. But Qing doesn't.

"Girly? Xiao Ai is Xiao Ai..be it a girl or a boy..I don't think the name is inappropriate at all!" He pinched Dayu's nose a little and then he bent and planted a kiss on Dayu's belly, "we love you Xiao Ai...And I love you, Dayu.." Qing straightened up and kissed Dayu on the forehead.

Dayu smiled, at Qing. The sullen mood around them had been improved slightly. Qing's smiling and he looked less stressed out.

"We love you too, Qing.." Dayu said, "now..Let's prepare...We have to go and meet the people responsible for all this..."