Chapter 60: Tempestuous

***WARNING***####MATURE CONTENT####

***WARNING***
####MATURE CONTENT####

After Qing's grandmother left; Qing turned to Dayu; then, with glistening eyes and trembling voice he said, "I know..That there's still a part of you that isn't willing to trust me..And I understand that. I won't question it. I won't blame you for it. I won't even talk to you about it, after this." Qing inhaled deeply, "I will accept everything and anything you are willing to give to me.. I know..that you love me and you will be with me through thick and thin. For that, I am already thankful..So, thank you..."

Dayu bit his lip and just let his heart dictate his action then. Dayu leaned closer and embraced Qing. He will not contradict what Qing had just said because Qing was right. A part of Dayu still couldn't trust Qing but maybe he just needed time. But Qing isn't asking him for full forgiveness. He's willing to accept the present situation.

"I do love you. And I will be with you, for as long as I live. I promise you that.." Dayu whispered and Qing's arms went around Dayu's body, tightly, returning Dayu's embrace.

Dayu also more than understood what the Elder of the Wang clan had said to them earlier. Qing is the President. And he is married to him. He now has the same responsibility as Qing has towards the people of the city of Wang and the villages under the Wang clan jurisdiction. Being married to Qing; meant willingness to take the burden together. Dayu understood that. And it's not scary anymore.

"Let's take a bath first..." Qing drew away, and smiled at Dayu as he pulled Dayu to his feet. And before he knew it, Qing had already picked him up, and carried Dayu to the bathroom.

Dayu blushed but instead of struggling he linked his arms  around Qing's neck and held on to Qing.

When they reached the bathroom, Qing put Dayu back on his feet, and began taking Dayu's clothes off. Dayu trembled but tonight he had decided that he would follow his heart. And his heart is telling him to undress Qing; so he did.

As Qing was taking Dayu's clothes off. Dayu started to take Qing's clothes off too.

Qing gave Dayu a raise of his eyebrows- a little surprised by Dayu's boldness tonight, but he wouldn't question it or anything. Tonight, is their wedding night. To have Dayu this bold and this open with him; is refreshing and so very tempting.

After they're both naked, both of them feasted their eyes on each other's body.  Qing's eyes were turning liquid fire with desire whilst Dayu's eyes became appreciative and shy. They're the same and yet so different.

Dayu really has the body that fulfilled Qing's every expectations. Everything; from the top his head to the tips of his toes; everything was exactly how Qing wanted. Every curves, enticed Qing . Dayu's skin, enchanted him.

Qing is the perfect Alpha male. Dayu didn't know that he's capable of wanting someone and desiring someone, before he met Qing. He had never wanted anybody else. Qing is the only one. Strong. Muscles all in the right places. Long and huge in one particular place. Dayu gulped. He had been taking that part of Qing in him for so many times now, bit seeing it while still having his sanity, always made Dayu wonder- how in the world could that fit in me?

"It fit..Because you're made for me..Your body fit mine perfectly because we belong to each other.." Qing spoke, interpreting Dayu's thoughts correctly; making Dayu who had been staring at Qing's manhood looked up- and he turned red in an instant as their eyes met.

"I didn't mean to stare-!" And Qing closed the small distance between them, making the rest of Dayu's words flew off Dayu's mouth.

"I don't mind.." Qing smiled wolfishly as he took hold of Dayu's hand, "but instead of starting, I would rather you touch me.." and he brought Dayu's hand to his hard and proud member, his own hand then went to Dayu's manhood.

They fondled each other, as Qing backed Dayu against the wall; kissing and whimpering together. Both of them came almost at the same time, and as Dayu slumped onto Qing, he picked Dayu up again and brought him to their jacuzzi which was filled with rose petals and smelled so sweet but not as sweet as Dayu.

Qing settled Dayu in front of him, as he embraced Dayu from behind, kissing Dayu's ears, the sides of his face, his neck and his shoulders. Qing also trailed his mouth on Dayu's back going from kissing and sucking on Dayu's tender skin.

And even as he kissed Dayu, Qing began bathing him as well. Which was quiet perplexing for Dayu, because he could feel his hard Qing was behind him, and manhood even teased at Dayu's entrance a few times but, he didn't go any further. They bathed thoroughly.

"I love you.." was all that Qing said, when Dayu gave him a confused look, as Qing dried them both and then put on a robe on Dayu before putting one himself. Qing didn't let Dayu do any thing.

And once again, Qing picked Dayu up and carried him to the bedroom. He gently laid Dayu on the bed, and hovered above Dayu, propped himself on his two elbows.

Dayu cupped Qing's face, wonderingly; feeling that Qing was being so gentle; it's painful. Dayu traced every details on Qing's face; from his eyebrows, to his eyes, to his nose, to his strong jaw and his thin manly lips.

"Mine.."

"Yours." Qing assured. And kissed Dayu.

It was a slow and short kisses at first. And then it became longer and more intense by the seconds. Soon, their bathrobes were thrown to the floor and they're naked again, skin against skin on the bed. Qing bent in front of Dayu, and started taking Dayu's member into his mouth, while his hands kneaded Dayu's two perky ass.

"Please, Qing.." Dayu pleaded, "no more..please...I want you, now.." Dayu arched his back upwards, inviting Qing to him, desperately, his eyes glazed with passion and desire.

Qing growled, as his fingers darted to Dayu's puckering chrysanthemum and felt that it had indeed became so wet. Dayu is ready.

Qing lunged forward and captured Dayu's lips, sucking Dayu's tongue into his mouth, as he gripped Dayu's hips, positioning himself for the penetration.

Dayu whimpered, and wrapped his legs around Qing's waist, just as Qing thrusted his hips forward, his manhood sliding into Dayu's opening, and then plunging deep into Dayu's passage.

"Tight...So tight..!" And so heavenly good, Qing groaned as he pulled out and slammed into Dayu's hole again. And again. And again.

Dayu moaned and cried, his hands on Qing's back, his fingernails were digging into Qing's back. That propelled Qing's passion, soaring even higher, as he kissed Dayu's mouth, his neck, and his shoulders. Grazing his teeth on Dayu's skin and licking Dayu's sweat. He tasted sweet and delicious, as sweet and as delicious as Dayu's inside, wrapping tightly around him and pulling his manhood into his body everytime Qing tried to pull out.

Qing knew he wouldn't last much longer; so, he picked Dayu's hips higher and slammed into Dayu powerfully and continuously . Dayu cried out, and screamed Qing's name and released onto their chest.

"I love you-!" Both of them said the words to each other as they kissed, then. And then Dayu continued to whimper and moan.

Groaning Qing plunged his manhood into Dayu's passage; feeling Dayu's insides quivering and pulsating around his manhood, as he experienced his peak; Qing felt himself bursting inside and shot his seed inside, filling Dayu's hole completely. Qing blacked out for a second or two from such intense pleasure. He came about, and realised that he's still cumming inside of Dayu and Dayu was still pulsating and whimpering in pleasure. His manhood was still twitching even though he had ejaculated.

Dry orgasme. They're both having dry orgasme at the same time. And Qing growled as be thrusted into Dayu without pulling away completely, riding in both their waves of pleasure.

It was undoubtedly, the most satisfying lovemaking they'd experienced so far.

Their first lovemaking as husband and wife.