Chapter 82: Family Man

It had been three weeks since Dayu had given birth to their beautiful baby girl, but still Qing couldn't get enough of her

It had been three weeks since Dayu had given birth to their beautiful baby girl, but still Qing couldn't get enough of her. Everytime Qing saw her, he would fall in love all over again.

He kept counting her little toes and her little fingers; and kept staring down at the adorable chubby face, with her pink cheeks and pink pair of lips.

And she's staring at her father too; with those pair of big beautiful eyes mirroring Dayu's eyes in their sizes but with the biggest pupils Qing had ever seen; and Qing noticed that she had the lightest of brown irises, even lighter than Dayu's brown eyes. She had the longest, curled thick eyelashes too just like her mama.

Her nose is identical to mine though, Qing thought proudly, and her mouth too, looked like mine. But I could be wrong. Her features may still change. All except for those pair of eyes. Those will not change for sure.

The father and daughter continued to stare at each other in silence; admiring each other continuosly.

Dayu walked out of the bathroom, and saw the familiar sight; and he smiled to himself; he had been seeing this everyday single day for the past three weeks, but it never ceases to amaze him every time.

Dayu fell in love with the sight over and over again.

"You're not letting her sleep again, Mr President.." Dayu teased, as he came to the other side of the crib and sat down on the chair there. His and Qing's chair were placed on both sides of the crib, so that they could both gaze at their daughter together.

"Hey..It's not my fault..I wasn't doing anything...I'm just sitting here, looking at her.." Qing pretended to be outraged, and Dayu gave him a raised of his eyebrow.

"Really...?" Dayu looked at their baby, wide awake now, "do you hear that, Xiao Ai...If it's not you father then who's been bothering you..then...Why are you still not sleeping?" Dayu smiled at her, as she looked from Qing to him, in turns.

After Dayu had finished nursing her, he burped her and held her for a few minutes until her eyes were closing sleepily. When Dayu put her gently on the crib, she was already sleeping.

And Dayu went to the toilet for only a few minutes at most. When he came back, Qing was already there and Xiao Ai was wide awake.

Xiao Ai, is now three weeks old, and she seemed to be able to see very well at her age. Right now, she's already able to fully focus when she's looking at something. Her head is no longer wobbly. And she seemed to be able to identify her parents perfectly already. She's also able to smile and giggle whenever she's tickled or teased.

Xiao Ai seemed stronger than most baby at three weeks old. Not surprising, though. Considering she probably has one of the most unique if not the most unique parents in the world; a protector for a father and a nurturer for a mother. She's bound to be a little different than most child.