Chapter 6: Worlds Apart

Dayu tentatively opened the bathroom door, after contemplating for some five minutes of so

Dayu tentatively opened the bathroom door, after contemplating for some five minutes of so. Dayu looked around and the man was no where to be seen. Dayu inhaled a deep relieved breath then he saw the folded clothes on the freshly made up bed.

Dayu had taken a shower, and now; he's faced with a few options; first just wear back his clothes from yesterday; which was soaked with sweat yesterday and had already dried up today; Dayu may be a farmer but he really takes care of his hygiene. Wearing the same clothes without washing it, is just, not right. And, second he could wear those clothes provided by the man who had apparently just kidnapped him and took him to his house.

Dayu blushed as he remembered exactly what he had done, ever since waking up in that man's arms today.

He who had never been kissed, or kiss someone, was now been kissed numerous of times and to make it worse, he also did initiate dome of the kisses himself; like an omega in heat; which he's probably is right now. But, more than that, the worst thing of all, was he also almost went to bed with the man; disregarding everything that he had held of value so far.

Dayu closed his eyes. Stopping himself from going further with his thoughts. He's already tortured enough, there's no need to think about what had happened and what had almost happened.

He should hurry up and find himself a way out of this mess.

Gritting his teeth, Dayu walked out of the bathroom, clad in a towel and headed towards the bed, to get the clothes.

The man said, he would lend him some clothes. So this would be his clothes then? Dayu really didn't want to wear this but he also couldn't wear his own clothes.

Dayu grumbled to himself as he forced himself not to think about anything and just slip in the clothes that had been lent to him. And as Dayu took the folded clothes, an underwear still in a wrapper fell off. With a note.

'This is fresh. You're lucky. I have stacks of new undies in my closet. Otherwise you would have to borrow my undies too.' the note said. Dayu fumed, crumpling the note and throwing it on the bed.