Chapter 69: Influence of Change

"Well

"Well..Well..Well.." Jiang chuckled mockingly upon seeing the person coming in, "Dr Ma..." he smiled, "What brings you to our humble city?"

He had been trying to call Dr Ma to come to the city of Kwon for years. Dr Ma was one of the leading researcher in Wang City, and he's also one of the closest person to President Wang Qing. In fact, it was even rumoured that the Dr Ma was actually the one the President really loved; but they couldn't be together because Dr Ma was a Beta and not an Omega.

Though, after Feng JianYu came into the picture it became clear that President Wang Qing now has eyes only for his wife. And just a few days ago, the President took his new wife for an outing, and announced it (without words) to the world that they're expecting. The President's wife was then heavily pregnant, and the President had never looked so happy, hovering over his wife, protectively.

"I came because you invited me." Dr Ma replied, giving Jiang a sharp look.

"Hahaha...I had been inviting you to come, for years...You never agreed to..." he sneered, "I wonder why you came today...after so long..."

Dr Ma looked at Jiang, knowing exactly what the prominent Omega who's also the Elder of the city of Kwon, meant.

"No need to glare at me like that doctor..." Jiang smiled, "please, do sit down.."

"You do know why I asked you to come, don't you, doctor?" Jiang asked.

"Yes.." Dr Ma replied. He had made up his mind.

"Your research on the turning of DNA, is the key into the future. With your research, we could determine who we want to be..An alpha or an Omega. It would be at our own will." Jiang had been following Dr Ma's work for years, and he had even sent in spies to work in the same building as the doctor, even though they only managed to stay until a few months or so before the Wang security deposit detected them and sent them back to the city of Kwon.

President Wang never actually told them that he sent them back because they're spies but there were quiet a number of people from the city of Kwon who came to work at the city of Wang but they aren't his spies. And these people were able to work there for a long time. So, of course he knew that the President of the city of Wang had these people investigated.