Chapter 46: Lost

As soon as Dayu opened the door of the room, he already sensed the heavy aura in the air

As soon as Dayu opened the door of the room, he already sensed the heavy aura in the air. And when he saw the people inside the room; Dayu knew exactly what's going on. There was not a hint of confusion.

Especially when he saw that Qing was embracing another man in his arms, and he didn't even realised that Dayu had opened the door and was standing there watching them.

In fact, Qing proceeded to kiss the man, before embracing him again, right in front of Dayu while the rest of the staff in the room stiffened in shock as they looked at Dayu in pity.

So, what's confusing about it? None. Everything was clear. As clear as the sun to Dayu. Dayu inhaled deeply, as he remained very very calm. Then he looked at the staff, and chanted to them.

'You're all going to forget about me ever coming to this room.' and then Dayu closed the door slowly without interrupting the two people inside.

Dayu turned around, and slowly walked away. Something inside himself was breaking. Maybe it's his heart. Dayu didn't know, but, he felt it inside, the breaking followed by the pain and then it slowly spread all over his body.

Madam Wang was also on her way to the room, from the Elder's Chamber when she saw Dayu walking towards the other ends instead of to the room, where they're supposed to meet Qing. She frowned.

"Dayu..!" She called out to Dayu but Dayu didn't hear her as he kept walking, and his steps even began to get quicker.

And soon, Dayu was already nowhere to be seen.

Where was he going? Walking so hurriedly like that? Madam Wang thought to herself and then she turned to the room and blinked. Something told her, that she shouldn't knock.

She opened it, and saw that Qing was embracing someone and they looked so engrossed with one another. He didn't even realised that she had opened the door.

And Madam Wang knew then, exactly why Dayu was walking away just now.

"Mr President!" Madam Wang's voice thundered across the room. Qing froze then and looked at the door.