Chapter 76: Deception

"What are you doing here, Mr President?"

JiHoon turned around and saw dr ma by the doorway, looking at the documents and the computer screen, then he smirked.

"So, you have seen everything, huh?" Dr Ma walked in calmly, "the blueprint for the future.."

"What is the meaning of all these, Doctor?" JiHoon demanded, "and where is the Elder?"

"It's just as you read and saw...We are prepping up for the future." Dr Ma replied, "we are going to rule the world..."

"You are insane. I know nothing of this!" JiHoon thundered, slamming the table, "I demand to see Jiang!" He had to get to the bottom of this. He couldn't believe that Jiang could have taken part in this madness.

Yes, he wanted their city to prosper and to be revered, to be superior than the other cities but not through war. He had never thought that they would really start a war with any cities. He thought that if they had armies who are protectors and not just Alpha, then their cities would be revered. They might not have the strongest economy but they will have the strongest army. They will at least excell in one aspect. War had never crossed his mind. He might have talked about it; but those are just talk. He didn't meant for it to really happen. He was afraid, when he first learnt that the one and only Nurturer appeared in the city of Wang and had chosen Wang Qing, the President of the City of Wang. Especially when Jiang told him over and over again that now, the city of Wang has advantages over their city in everything, their city would be wiped out.

But, when they came for their visit, he knew then that Wang Qing didn't have war on his mind either. And neither was Dean Baron, The President of the City of Baron. No matter how strained their relationship was, he still have some kind of connection with his two former best friends. They are all the same. War was never a choice, to begin with. It would only hurt their cities and their people. War had never made any nations, in any part of the human history, prosper. War had never made any nation prosper. War only brought destructions and lost of lives.

"Mr President.." at that moment, JiHoon saw Jiang appeared, on the door and with him, ten strong men, with the same familiar scent. His scent. Alphas who had been enhanced using serum derived from his cell, "please go back to your room...You're not well..You should rest..you are going to donate your blood again tomorrow morning."

"Jiang hal-abeuji..!" Jiang was not even looking at him, as he walked passed JiHoon and the ten men began surrounding him, "Tell me you are not a part of this madness! Tell me that you do not agree to this!!! Dr Ma is corrupting your mind!" JiHoon shouted at him.

Jiang folded his arms in front of him then slowly he turned around, looking at JiHoon straight in the eyes, and there was no warmth at all in those eyes, only coldness.

"Dr Ma? What do you mean by Doctor Ma is corrupting my mind?" He smiled coldly, "this is my plan. All along. Not his. He just came here because of a broken heart. He only wanted one person. I wanted the whole world."