Chapter 50: Changes

It wasn't until Dayu was already done bathing and was drying himself that he realised; he didn't bring spare clothings with him

Dayu paled, almost knocking his head on the wall thinking about how stupid he was behaving with Qing.

The man broke his heart big time; but he could still mess with Dayu's mind and emotions this much. Probably because Dayu's feelings for the man hadn't changed, even though he caught Qing with another man. His heart might have been broken, but even with those broken pieces of his heart; Dayu still loved Qing; with every little broken pieces of them. 

Dayu sighed as he wrapped the towel securely around his waist, and opened the bathroom door, a little. Dayu peeked from the little opening he had made, to see where Qing was. And to Dayu's  relief, he saw that Qing was already sleeping; His back towards the bathroom.

There's no way that Dayu's going to walk out like that though, even though the man who's still messing with his brain was laying down and not looking at him.

So, Dayu reached out his hand and aimed at his cupboard, opening it with his mind and then taking his clothes from inside and brought it floating on the air to him.

The clothes were already half way to Dayu, when Qing turned his body around and saw what's going on.

Dayu met Qing's eyes and his concentration lapsed then, dropping the clothes onto the floor.

Qing's eyes grew big as he looked at dayu without blinking. Qing was mesmerized by Dayu's naked skin, though he was only peeking, but Qing could see part of his smooth and glistening shoulder. And the sight of Dayu behind the door like that; was very tempting. Qing, who had been trying to sleep, before Dayu came out of the bathroom; was now wide awake, from his head to his toe; especially in the middle area of his body.

Dayu turned red under Qing's gaze and hurriedly concentrated back on bringing his clothes into the bathroom. And after Dayu got them, he closed the bathroom door quickly.

Dayu put his clothes on, buttoning up everything and making sure that he's decently dressed, when he finally emerged from the bathroom.

Qing was standing up, and gazing out at the storm which was still raging on outside of Dayu's house. His emotions too was like the storm outside; he didn't want to rush Dayu. He had planned to court him closely and make Dayu believe in him again. But, right now, his senses were already all over the place. He hadn't been with Dayu for several days; and it wouldn't be long before Dayu was confirmed to be carrying his baby. And from that onwards Dayu, they wouldn't be able to make love no more until the baby is born.

Dayu walked straight to his own mattress and dived in under the cover, ignoring Qing. Dayu pulled the blanket up to his eye, then turned his back towards Qing.

Qing gulped, hearing the rustling sounds behind him and imagining Dayu walking behind him. When he turned around to look, Dayu was already under his blanket, facing the other way.