Chapter 74: Showdown

"Dayu!?" Qing's knees almost buckled when he turned to the door and Dayu was standing there, followed by his grandmother, the Elder of the city of Wang

"Grandmother!?" Qing almost shouted, at his own grandmother, "what is Dayu doing here?? I thought you're going to stay with him and keep him away !"

"Qing. I wished to be here..!" Dayu informed Qing, there was nothing Madam Wang could do, the moment Dayu looked into her eyes and said, he needed to be where Qing is.

"You used your power against The Elder!?" Qing hissed, looking at Dayu, heavily pregnant, worrying for his health and fearing for his safety.

"No.." Madam Wang replied, "at least not that I realised of, because I was fully thinking on my own when I decided to take Dayu here, Qing...!"

"So, are you saying that you agreed to take my pregnant wife here willingly!?!! What are you even thinking, grandmother!?" Qing's voice  thundered, fear was making him desperate, "go home Dayu! Here is not safe for you...! Go home!! Take Dayu home grandmother! Please!!"

Dayu knew that Qing told him to stay indoor. Dayu knew exactly what Qing told him to do. Qing wanted to keep him and their baby safe.

"We are needed here..!" Dayu ignored Qing's outburst and looked at the first officer who was on the phone, then. Negotiating with the people, on the plane.

They are at the airport, which Qing had surrounded, with the city's armed and police forces, waiting to captures, the plane filled with blue dotted passengers. The man-made protectors.

Knowing that Qing had them surrounded, the people inside the plane are demanding that Qing withdrew his armed and police force.

Qing and the highest ranked officers of the city, had set up an Emergency Center at the airport the moment they were informed of the situation two hours ago.

"What!!??!?" Qing looked at Dayu, in horror as Dayu walked in to stand next to him.

"My place is here. I'm needed here..!" Dayu looked at Qing, with a look so determined Qing almost groaned out in painful frustration.

"Please go back Dayu ah..As much as I want you here, I want you to be safe more...!" Qing pleaded, "please, love..Go home..You can't be here.."

Dayu frowned, clearly, he's not listening to Qing at the moment. He's looking at the plane on the radar screen.

"They're thinking...They would land the plane on a housing area, if you wouldn't let them, land on an empty airport...!" Dayu whispered, "they wanted Qing to come with them alone."

"What..!?" Qing hissed.

The radar officer looked up and looked at the President's wife, with eyes as big as the moon, "they just demanded that..They threatened that they would land the plane on some of the houses in the outskirts of the city, if we don't clear the airport for them...!" He gulped, "and they demanded that the President should come to the plane on his own."