Chapter 42: Family

Dayu couldn't believe it

Dayu couldn't believe it. A week ago; he was still living his life peacefully at the village, working as a farmer, without ever thinking that his life would change nor did he ever wanted it to change.

Dayu was content with his life and he never wanted to live his life in any other way.

He had never thought about meeting anybody, finding a mate or start a family. He had never wanted to.

At least that's what he thought. And even a few days after meeting Qing; Dayu was still trying so hard to get away from him; still convinced that he didn't want a partner, he didn't want love and he certainly didn't want his life to change.

Now; barely a week after that fated meeting; Dayu now had a complete change of heart. 

Dayu had accepted Qing to be his mate; and not only that, he had also fallen in love with the man; who happened to be the President of the city of Wang, heir to the Wang clan and the strongest most powerful Alpha in the Wang region. And now, he's also carrying Qing's child.

It was amazing; knowing that he's going to have Qing's baby, three weeks before it could be detected using the normal tests. The tests kit that Dr Jirou used on him, was a kit that was developed for the Wang clan only.

The Wang clan; despite being the most powerful clan, and had always produced the strongest Alpha; had one common flaws generations to generations. They had difficulty in conceiving. Multiple miscarriages often occurred; but it would only happened to the wife of the President, whose child would be the heir. Even Qing's mother had suffered five miscarriages prior to having Qing. That's why, the Wang family medical team, came up with tests, to be able to determined the President's wife pregnancy and make sure that every measures could be taken as early as possible so that the pregnancy could be kept.

It had only been four days; but, Dr Jirou; Qing's friend and personal family doctor was able to determine that Dayu was already carrying Qing's baby, even though the baby has yet to be formed.

For now, the tests had confirmed that their seed had already bonded, and a new blood is forming inside of him. And his hormones is already changing. It was started by the fact that Dayu couldn't stand the smell of his favourite food; smoky barbecued pork slice. It really made him sick to the point of fainting from the smell.