"Sure, I'll be back with those with you look over the menu." Brighton replied before he left, as Mason and I looked over the menu.

"What are you thinking of having babe?" I asked Mason.

"Pasta but I'm not sure which yet, what about you babe?" Mason replied.

"Yeah, I'm going to have pasta too." I replied smiling.

"Here we go, two lemonades. Your garlic pizza won't be too long. Are you ready to order or do you want more time?" Brighton asked as he put our drinks on the table.

"I think we're ready to order?" Mason questioned as I nodded in reply

"What will it be?" Brighton asked

"I'll have the chicken and avocado pasta with penne please." I ordered

"And I'll have the angel hair spaghetti and meatballs thanks." Mason finished ordering.

"Is that all?" Brighton asked.

"Thanks." Mason and I said in unison, Brighton left us.

"So have you thought anymore about which universities you are going to apply too?" Mason asked knowing my answer.

"Not really but I have a few months, what about you?" I replied

"I'll apply wherever you apply but I think you should apply to NYU." Mason told me.

"I'm not going to NYU, it's not an option, I mean yes I'd love too but I can't." I replied.

"Here's your garlic pizza." Brighton said as he placed it between us.

"Thanks" Mason replied.

"It's an option if you want it to be." Mason told me as we started eating.

"So have you actually decided what you want to study then?" I asked trying to take the conversation off of me.

"Not really but I'm working on it." Mason replied

"Chicken and avocado pasta and spaghetti and meatballs." Brighton said as he put our plates down in front of us.

"Thank you." I said before we started to eat.

"Wow this is amazing." I said to Mason.

"Yeah it is." Mason replied as he twirled the pasta onto his fork.

"So what's with Tash and Ty? I mean they seemed a little bit off today." Mason asked me.

"Didn't Ty tell you?" I asked Mason slightly shocked that he didn't know.

"No, but something's going on for sure." Mason replied

"They had a scare earlier in the week." I replied

"A scare?" Mason asked slightly confused.

"A pregnancy scare but it was a false alarm. I think they both got freaked out and neither one wants to admit it. Typical Tash and Ty." I replied

"I'd be freaked out too." Mason said

"I think anyone our age would be but they'll get through it, they always do." I told Mason.

"Yeah they will. Have you ever thought about what you'd do if we had a scare?" Mason asked.

"I'd deal with it if it happened but we are always safe..." I said trailing off.

"Wow. I'm full." Mason said as he finished off his meal, making me smile.

"Me too." I said finishing off my meal.

"Babe, will you promise me something?" Mason asked as he took my hand in his.

"It depends." I replied smiling.

"Promise me that you'll follow your heart always." Mason said

"Of course I will babe." I said

"Is there anything else I could get for you tonight?" Brighton asked as he took the plates from us.

"No thanks." Mason and I said in unison as I squeezed his hand.

"Alright, I will get the bill for you then." Brighton replied before he walked off.

"Do you want to stay at mine tonight?" Mason asked me

"Yeah, I'll just text Mum and let her know" I said to Mason as I got my phone out.

To: Mum

'Hi Mum, I'm going to stay at Mas' tonight. I'll see you after school tomorrow. Love you x'

"Here we go" Brighton said handing us the bill.

"I've got this babe." Mason said as I went to get my wallet out.

"Babe, let me pay half." I said just as my phone vibrated.

"No, I'm paying." Mason said quickly slipping the cash onto the top of the bill.

I picked up my phone and saw that Mum had messaged me back.

From: Mum

'Sure Cam. I'll see you when you get home. Stay safe. Love you x'

"Ready to go babe?" Mason asked as I put my phone away.

"Yeah babe." I replied as we stood up, putting our jackets on.

"Run" Mason said as we got outside into the pouring rain. We both ran to the car and got in.

"I can't believe how heavy this rain is." I said to Mason as he started the car, putting the heater on to warm us up.

Mason leaned over, gently placing his thumb on my face and brushing it along my jawline.

"Kiss me" I whispered as we both leaned in, our lips connecting.

"I love you" I said quietly to Mason as we broke apart.

"I love you too." Mason said, kissing me again.

"Lets go home." Mason said as we separated.

We put out seatbelts on and Mason started driving, the rain was getting heavier.

All of a sudden, everything went black...