Chapter 59

"And I'll shiver like I used to." (Shiver by Lucy Rose is a really good song for this chapter the lyrics really correlate to what it's about)

Daphney's P.O.V

"What about William....? No, that's tacky." I say looking at the ceiling of my old room, talking to myself and the baby about his name.

I was laying down in my old room because I had come inside to maybe plan the baby's room but nonetheless I plopped down on my old bed, out of laziness and nostalgia.

I haven't seen Louis in a couple days, he was busy with wedding planing. I did run into Lila two days ago to which she found out I was pregnant, which of course, is just absolutely the worst case scenario of anything to happen. She promised not to tell so I'm living on the hope she'll keep her word.

"What about George?" I mumble to see the ceiling but just shook my head. The name was too similar to my father's and of course as you know, he's an ass like my mom.

I didn't think it would be this hard to name a baby but quite evidently it is.  My hand was placed over my belly and kind of caressed it.

I don't want to end up like my parents, it was a thought that'd I'd constantly come back to. To be as overbearing and distant as them, to live your life you must be in denial of your problems, to have a child and practically neglect it because you work so much. To constantly lie to your child.

Well I'm not off to a great start with that. If my parents knew I was pregnant they wouldn't want me to tell Louis, which is exactly what I'm doing. There's nothing wrong about being a single parent but I wouldn't want to deprive my child of a father when he's there, when he's alive, when he might want to be apart of the child's life. But at the same time, my love for Louis is what's keeping me from telling him, the fear of depriving him of his life because I don't want to get an abortion.

I feel selfish because whatever option I choose, it would ultimately have a downfall to someone. To not tell Louis is selfish to the child, to tell Louis is selfish to louis' life, and to get an abortion or choose adoption....selfish to us three. You win some, lose some, or lose all.

It's these grown up decisions I wish I had a support system to help me with, like a mom, a good mom.

I let out a loud sigh, as I just let my eyes wander around the room before my eyes landed on a green day cd on my old dresser surrounded by my old books and little knick knacks.

I laughed at the cd thinking about how green day held mine and Louis' song, the one we had our first kiss to.

"I'll name you Billie-Joe, how American" I laugh jokingly knowing I'd never name my child that but it was a funny thought. I let a quick laugh leave my mouth before looking back up at the ceiling. I felt really lazy today.

"What's so American?" I hear the raspy voice ask behind the half closed door causing my heart to drop and me to jolt up, screaming aloud.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shout at Louis, who's head peaked out of the crevice in my door. He kind of jolted back when I screamed, catching him also by surprise, but instead of freaking out like me, he hollowed his face out trying not to laugh at my reaction.

My heart raced fast as I tried to recover from the fact that Louis literally showed up out of nowhere.

"Privacy Louis! What the fuck are you even doing here?!" I shout out looking at the shaggy haired man in a navy blue sweatshirt and adidas sweatpants. He smacked his lips together trying not to laugh at my reaction knowing it'd make me even more mad.