Chapter 52

"They'd be like, shit is crazy right, that ain't your baby no more."

Daphney's P.O.V (I know there's a lot in Daph's point of view but the chapters coming up are gonna be in Louis')

"I fucking knew it." I heard the American accent say causing my head to snap up and see it was the tall asshole.

My face drained in shock, Louis still face to face with my lower half, not moving.

This was it, Lila was going to find out and Louis would hate me for the rest of my life. Louis would never forgive me and as shitty as our situation was, it'd get even shittier. I ruined his life because the lock got jammed but I didn't care. I'm an idiot, a real life idiot, oh my god.

"Yeah, I checked and nope there were no rips in the hem of your dress, you're good." Louis said hopelessly lying, my eyes widening and staring at him like 'are you an idiot?' as he got up from the door and stood up straight, before turning around and facing Alex.

Louis is an idiot, a mental one at that.

"Cut the shit, do you think I'm that stupid?" Alex said laughing a bit, both Louis and I had our faces draining by the second. I felt clammy and like I'd throw up.

"Listen whatever you decide to say to people, it's your word against mine, who do you think they'll believe." Louis said snapping defensively as he usually does when he gets nervous, but I highly doubt it was helping the situation. I stomach is fucking churning.

"What about a video?" Alex asked raising his eyebrows and bringing out his phone to show a video of Louis and I making out on the counter, that was it I'm going to puke.

He must've been recording for the past minute, I don't know what I'm going to do. Am I going to pass out, jump off a cliff, or die? Tune into next weeks episode for fucks sake.

Louis' face flushed at what Alex said before I began to run off the counter and crouched at the toilet seat puking.

"What the fuck is her problem?" I heard Alex ask, before I felt a pair of hands grabbing my hair, holding it, and rubbing my back.

"She pukes when she gets nervous, but you wouldn't know that, would you?" Louis said slightly aggressively behind me, still rubbing my back and holding my hair.

"What does that mean, you know I could ruin your life if I wanted to right now?" I heard him say to Louis.

"Then why haven't you gone out there and told Lila yet?" Louis retorts before focusing his attention back on me. Louis is suicidal, how can he talk to Alex like that and expect nothing to happen?

From what I heard, Alex just stood there doing nothing.

I finished emptying my guts out before getting up, Louis muttering an 'are you okay' to which I nodded to. I walked over to the sink and turned on the water,  washing my mouth out and trying to clean myself up slightly.

"Can we cut the shit?" Alex asked seeming surprised at how calm Louis was being, but Louis did have a point, why didn't he just tell Lila already?

I turned around from the sink before looking at him, still extremely nervous but I tried to calm myself down.

"I was gonna break up with you anyway, like after this." I told Alex truthfully, crossing my arms, still nervous as shit but I said it either way, hoping maybe this would help. Louis looked at me wide eyed making me think that what I said wasn't going to make things better at all.