Chapter 41

"Am I wrong for wanting us to make it, tell me your lies, because I just can't face it."

Louis' P.O.V

"What the fuck?"I say my voice stern but still not shouting, yet, as I tried to contain my anger. I felt my teeth grit as Daphney pulled away from me on the bed. Her face drained to a ghost white, looking mortified and scared.

I quickly got up off the bed, my anger rising by the second, as I paced around, my hands in my hair, as I tried to control my anger.

How could she? Does she not even respect herself? How the fuck could she allow him back in after doing that to her? After everything I've told her and how I hovered over, just so she could go running back to this asshole.

"What the actual fuck, Daphney?!" I shouted as I looked at her mortified body sitting up on the bed. I saw her hands starting to shake as she fiddled with her hands.

"What is wrong with you?! Why the fuck would you do this to yourself?!" I shouted at her one again as my hands ran through my hair furiously. I paced back and fourth.

She just stayed silent looking away, not wanting to make any form of eye contact.

"Are you going to answer, or just sit there?" I ask furiously as I stopped pacing and stared at her in shock as I waited for an answer.

It took her a few seconds for her to muster up words, but she finally did.

"I-I though he d-deserved a second chance..." she stuttered in a low voice, barely audible.

My jaw dropped as I rolled my eyes at her answer. How the fuck could she do this to herself and let him back in? I'm just in shock that she would even allow herself.

"You thought the fucker deserves a second chance? After he hit you and left you with marks all over your damn body?! Of course he deserves a second chance" I shout at her, sarcastically, as I threw my hands up in the air. I saw her quickly get up as she was about to walk away from me, but before she could walk past me I blocked the door, so she couldn't get out.

She held her head down as she was a foot away from me.

"Oh no, you're not walking away this time." I tell her sternly as my jaw clenched.

"I just want to go home Louis." She mumbled looking down like she was embarrassed to make any form of contact with me.

"Go home? For what? Just so you can go on a date with that asshole so he could beat you again?! I don't fucking think so, Daphney!" I shout at her to which she reacted back.

"Guess what Louis, it isn't your fucking problem! This is my life, my relationship, my choice. I am a legal adult which means I can do whatever the hell I want with some controlling prick like you, feeling like they need to puppet my life and choose my decisions for me!" She screamed at me finally snapping.

I was in shock at what she said. She's speaking directly out her damn ass.

"Not my problem? I'm sorry love, but I seem to see you don't fucking recall the hours and days I spent with you after he hit you, but no, don't worry, it's not my problem?" I mutter annoyed, in a sarcastic tone, as I rolled my eyes, still blocking the door.

"It's not like I asked you to come and stay with me!" She defended herself making me stare at her in anger and confusion. Is she fucking kidding me?

"It's not like you asked me to leave either." I retort, as I glared at her coldly.

It's really fucking shocking that I spend this much time with her, and she tells me that I'm 'the closest person' she has, yet this is suddenly not my problem, and I have absolutely no say? After everything we've been through, yet she acts like I'm the controlling prick that hit her, and she's acting like he's the good guy.