Chapter 55

"The truth hurts, but secrets kill, can't help think that I want it still."

Louis' P.O.V

I set my papers down on my desk as I get ready for my first morning class.

I got here late, and late as in 5 minutes before class starts because of Lila and her morning libido and my hangover from going out with the lads last night, thank god I don't plan outfits or anything like that. I dressed like a uni student in t shirts and scruffy hair but they were used to it, although I do get mixed up sometimes as a student but in reality I'm only two years older than most of them. I would choose comfort over dressing up in a suit everyday, so t-shirts and jeans is it.

I run my hands through my hair as all I the students began to enter. I should've gotten here an hour before to plan ahead but I guess today is gonna be slightly unscheduled.

I fixed up all the papers at the desk, but nonetheless it was messy because I'm just a slob. I took a sip of my coffee as students continued to walk in, my eyes meeting with those of the tall asshole that is blackmailing me as today is his first day back in my class. He just cockily smirked at me before climbing up the stairs and sitting at the top row of the classroom.

I already know this is gonna be hell, he's gonna half ass his work and I'm still gonna have to give him a high percentage, he's going to fucking mock me and I can't bash his face in either, the asshole is already mocking me.

His attention was redirected by some girls slightly swooning at him as they walked up the platform to sit near him.

I just shook my head before standing up and greeting everyone who had already mostly taken their seats.

"Okay guys, I was running late so I don't have much planned, but I still need the book report from the alchemist that I assigned on Friday..." I trail off before I start writing on the board, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Now I don't want any excuses, I get it, you guys party and are hungover, I am too, but it's a fable with a 160 pages, child's play basically, so pass them up." I say as I finished writing the assignment that was due on the bored.

I walked past the front desks, and gripped the papers that had been passed up, and as expected only half the class did them.

"Figures, well... less for me to grade." I shrug and yawn before placing the papers down on my desk before speaking up, but a hand was up all the way in the back. I grit my teeth seeing it was Alex.

"Yes Alex?" I ask in an annoyed voice.

"I'm assuming this won't hurt my grade since I wasn't in this class while you assigned it." He says slightly like a smart ass, but mostly he was doing this to piss me off.

"Obviously, please use your brain." I roll my eyes before I was about to speak up but Alex raised his hand again causing me to take a deep breath.

"What?" I ask him across the classroom.

"Can you please not be sarcastic towards me?" Alex asks, pushing my buttons on purpose, knowing I'd have to oblige to everything he said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to contain my anger, and not throw this kid against the wall.

If I was honest, all of have to do is delete the video off of his phone and then we'd be good.