Chapter 24

"And he told me I was holy."

Daphney's P.O.V

  Here I am, pinned up against a wall by Louis, with our foreheads resting on each other as the sexual tension just grows more and more. I wanted nothing more to close the gap between our lips, but there was something so exhilarating as I watched Louis' eyes grow darker and darker from the words that I just said. He slowly gets his hand that was pinning my wrist and puts in above me, along with my other wrist, now just pinning me against the wall with one hand as he slowly brings his hands and brought them to my face. Throughout all of this we maintained our eye contact, it was like we were speaking a language without words but fully comprehending what the other was saying. It was amazing.

He slowly traced his fingers across my cheek before bringing his thumb to my bottom lip, swiping it about once or twice before I wrapped my lips around it and looking up at him innocently, swirling my tongue around it. This caused his pupils to blow wide.

"Fuck." He groaned as he took his finger out of my mouth and then smashed his lips into mine finally closing the gap I've been craving for at least the past minute, that felt like hours. I couldn't help to feel butterflies in my stomach when he did so, I'm so wrapped around his damn finger it's not even funny.

What can I say? I'm in love with a man that had me by the same grip three years ago and still to this day.

The kiss was lustful and passionate making me melt as he slowly grinded up against me causing my heat to arise even more.

"Daddy." I whimper in his mouth due to him pressing up against me. It feels so good that I think I might even be possessed.

"You're such a good babygirl for me, right?" He asks me as he brings his lips to the sore spot on my neck as he pulled down the cloth. He wasn't rough but he was giving me nice little kisses on my neck.

"Always." I slightly moan as he brought his hands from pinning me up to my waist and holding me tightly. My arms were draped in his hair as I pulled on it from time to time.

He then brought lips back to mine slightly smirking in the kiss because of my reply.

"Always, huh?" He asks me into the kiss as he pushes me up against the wall harder making me feel like pudding in his hands.

I was then started to trail my lips off of his onto his neck and then pulling the hem of his shirt to take it off but all of a sudden both Louis and I heard the jangling of keys outside the door before hearing them drop again and then a voice mutter 'shit.' As if they dropped the keys. My stomach plunges as Louis quickly moved away from me and patted the top of his head drying to fix his 'sex hair' but it inevitably stood up in all different directions.

As for me I fixed my turtle neck quickly as my stomach did cartwheels, not the good kind. That's it, we're gonna get caught but that was until I came up with an idea as soon as she walked in through the door.

I quickly turned to Louis and started muttering out the lies I just came up with. He looked down at me nervously.

"Yeah, so I think I'm gonna talk to the post man and tell him something because I keep on getting your catalogues." I nervously laugh pretending to be nonchalant as Lila walked in with a bag from Tesco's and keys in her hand. I looked at Louis and he eventually caught on.

"Yeah Um—You should, I'm sorry. I know it's such a bother getting out catalogues—" but Louis is eventually cut off by Lila.

"Oh, Hi Daphney! How come you're here?" She asked with a surprised, but nonetheless, a happy expression, showing me that she actually might be buying it.

"Oh, hi! I came over very quick because the post keeps on dropping off, what I assume, are Louis' Adidas catalogues, so I came by to drop it by and tell him!" I say putting a fake chirpy voice on.

"Sorry about that. Hey, you aren't wearing makeup, you look so pretty!" She exclaims as she starts walking to the kitchen to place the plastic bag on her counter.

I looked up at Louis as I nervously kept on adjusting the turtleneck so afraid that she's gonna notice.

"Oh, yeah. I was in a— um rush today." I say nervously as I scratched the nape of my neck.

Lila then turned around from ten kitchen walking back over to both Lou and I, as she replied.

"I saw you leaving today, I was going to say hi, but you seemed like you were in a rush so I just went back inside to meet with someone who was very, very grumpy at the time." She said slightly poking Louis playfully. I mean he was grumpy because I said I didn't want to fuck him in your bed. Still an asshole.

"Yeah, erm—I was going on a date." I tell her wit a nervous smile.

As soon as I said this her face spiked up with a smile.

"Really? I didn't know you had a boyfriend?! We should totally have a double date!" She exclaims with a huge smile on her face.

Mine and Louis' expressions both dropped as soon as she said this. Oh my god, this is not fucking happening.

"I don't hav—" but she instantly cuts me off once again.

"How does Friday sound?! I know this new place that we can go eat at! It's a bit fancy so we would need to dress up a little bit, but it's still gonna be fun!" She exclaims once again but Louis is quick to jump in.

"Babe, she doesn't want to hang out." Louis says with a 'resting bitch face.'

It seems very clear now that Lila is the very happy chirpy one in he relationship while Louis is more of the 'bitch' shall I say?

"Of course she does Lou!" Lila lightly laughs.

I went to go reply but she instantly cuts me off, once again. Yay.

"I'm going to make the reservation for Friday, we can all meet up there at 7. Remember to dress up a little bit!" She said already making the plans leaving me no time to escape from it.

This is not happening, I am not doing this. Lila is one of those people you can't say 'no', isn't she? Oh my god I can't get out of this.

Without saying words I just simply nod slowly not knowing what I even got myself into.