Chapter 30

"When I'm with you I have fun."

Louis' P.O.V

"So we are going to pair the lilac and pale blue florets together and maybe, hmm? have a dash of White in there?" Amelia, our wedding planner, says behind her desk which was decorated in flowers and bridal wear with pictures of previous weddings she's done, hanging up behind her.

I sat here with Lila, Lila's mother, and of course her best friend and maid of honour, Sophia.

I obviously wasn't paying attention though, I didn't see why I had too? The wedding is in four months and Lila doesn't even want me involved in the decorating, and also, I don't want to be apart of it.

"And what about the dress? Have the fittings gone well, Lillian?" I hear the cringing voice of Lila's mother ask her. Lila's mum didn't like me one bit and we both had a secret hate for each other, but, We kept the means just for the sake of Lila and her over emotional reactions as well.

"Mum! We can't talk about the dress with Louis here." I hear Lila say aloud as her face turned slightly red.

Lila's mum then eyed be before rolling them away and turning her crooked nose away from me.

"Actually, I'm gonna go out for a smoke, why don't you guys just talk about everything that I can't know about while I'm gone." I suggest as I start to stand up but I'm stopped my the muttering of Lila's mother.

"Smoking and not wanting to be apart of the wedding, great one you've got Lillian." I hear her mother cringe.

"Elizabeth, if you have something to say, I rather you do it to my face than muttering it." I tell her boldly, I don't take shit from anyone, especially her.

"Lou, not now." I hear Lila say looking up at me with pleading eyes as she grasped the hem of my t-shirt, since she was still sitting. I always bicker with her mother but I can't help it, I'll have her stay in my home and have her criticise me

"You'd think growing up around all those girls that your mother popped out would make you respect women a tad bit more, but, I guess not?" She said bitterly. Anger had risen in me as she was insulting my Mother and my respect for women, which I learned at a very young age.

"Don't speak of my mum and my sisters like that, and I do respect women, just not bitches like you." I seethe before I was cut off by Lila, Sophia, and Amelia gasping in shock.

"Louis!" Lila shouts but that was before her mother put her hands on Lila's shoulder and then causing Lila to look at her. Sophia just sat silently on her phone waiting for the situation to col down.

"Well, that just shows you the type of man he is." Lila's mum muttered to which I was going to reply but amelia cut me off.

"Louis, go outside, it's time for the ladies to talk. You should go, there isn't much that you need to be involved in, it's just flowers." Amelia says trying to kick me out in the nicest way possible, to which I was glad because if I have to be around that twat any longer I'd probably run her over with my car, if I'm being honest.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm out." I mutter grasping my black ragged hoodie and keys off the desk.

I quickly walk out the door, not bothering to say bye and make my way out of the bridal decorated office.

I walk out the double door only to be met with the cold brisk air of the Saturday night evening. We were heading into fall now, so everyday it's was around 10° Celsius. I quickly place my grey hoodie over my black t-shirt and then continued walking to my car.

It was the first day of the week I haven't worn a button down. It was nice to dress all shaggy mostly because if was comfortable but I bet if I went to work like this, all the kids would think I was in their class. I mean black t-shirt, tattoos, shaggy hair, ripped skinny jeans? Someone would think o was apart of a boy band ( :))) see what I did?)