Chapter 11

"I rip our letters, you rip her dress."

Daphney's P.O.V

"Jesus Christ it's a mess in here!" I wake up to the appalling familiar voice as she bursts through the front door.

I make a grumble as I bring my blanket over my head, I had totally forgotten they were coming today. Why God? Why?

"And she's falling asleep on the couch Jarred, especially when she has a three bedroom house all to herself!" my mother exclaims as she fumbles though the door.

I then hear her footsteps walk next to the couch right in front of me.

"Daphney Michelle, it is 9:30 am on a Saturday and you are still sleeping?" She questions me as her feet tap in her Versace heels repetitively.

"Yeah, I am." I grumble nuzzling and cuddling myself into the pillow. I love cuddling.

I heard my mother huff.

"We are only going to be here for an hour before we leave to the airport and you're really going to stay sleeping?" She asks me. My head was pounding already but no, she has to make it even worse.

I open my eye and look up at the dragon lady with fire fuming out her nostrils that took me out of my blissful sleep. Her arms were crossed as she looked down at me.

"What have I told you about falling asleep with makeup on and also what is it with the black makeup? You're not a raccoon." She nags on at me but really at this point I've tuned her out.

"I'm up, I'm up." I grumble once again sitting up from my place on the couch, stretching my arms out.

My father walks up to the couch next to my mum.

"Good morning dear" my father says crouching down and kissing my cheek.

I mumbled a 'hi' in return before standing up from the couch to get myself some Advil because I had a massive hangover.

"Are you even wearing pants?" My mother exclaims as she puts her hands on her head in frustration.

"No mum, it's my house and I hate pants so yes, I'm in my underwear, but you shouldn't care because you used to wipe my ass when I was a baby." I tell her off sarcastically as I make my way into the kitchen.

My mum starts nagging about how I should wear pants and how I need to lock the front door before a criminal comes in through the door but I just tuned her out as I looked through the drawers in the kitchen for my Advil.

As I was rummaging through my drawers I started to think about the dream I had last night.

I can only remember very, very little of it but I dreamt that Louis came to my house last night and that he was giving me water or something like that. As I said I can't remember almost anything because dreams do slip away.

I think he just kissed me last night cause there was too much tension. Obviously I now know it meant nothing but it still hurts.

I sigh in frustration once I find the Advil grabbing two capsules and downing it with the a cup of water that was on the counter that had only maybe a few ounces of water left it in.

"Why are you drinking Advil Daphney, are you hungover?" My mother says her eyes going wide.

I rolled my eyes at her before replying.

"I have cramps, relax." I lie.

"If you have cramps why aren't you taking the birth control pills?" She asks me crossing her arms and furrowing her eyebrows.