Chapter 4

"I fell in love with the girl at the rock show."

Louis' P.O.V

I finished my cigarette and ashed it out as I threw it on the floor stepping on it.

It was weird, I noticed the girl I just talked to had the same tattoo as me in the same spot, coincidence probably.

I took a deep breath of the brisk night air before walking back into the club before Lila starts bitching at me. (Eh see what I did?!?!)

As I had started walking over to the main entrance I saw Lila talking to the girl, I think her name was Sarah?

Lila then turned her head and saw me there, her eyes turned wide and she started smiling and waving.

"Louis! There you are! Look who I just bumped into, it was the girl that just lived in next door! Daphney right?" She said aloud as she motioned for me to come over there.

My stomach dropped when I heard that name, but then I realised I was fifty feet  away and I can barely hear Lila over the loud banging of the speakers and she probably said Stephanie or something.

That's weird, she told me her name was Sarah. Maybe thats a nickname? It could be I don't know.

I simply shrugged it off as I walked over there to meet the new neighbour that moved in, the one Lila was talking about. She said she moved in across the street I think? I don't know I zoned out when she went off talking about it.

As long as she didn't move into the house next door where she had lived I honestly didn't give a shit.

Once I made my way over I saw Sarah or whatever name was had her back turned to me as she had told Lila that she had to go inside.

She was short, I hadn't realised this till now that I saw her under the light. She honestly looked the same exact height as...

God I fucking hated when I connected everything to her. It's been three fucking years but she still comes into my mind almost every fucking day.

She then turned around but kept her head down so I wasn't able to see her face but she slowly brought her head up.

Lila next us was on the phone probably talking to one of her friends or something. I don't know.

I then focused my attention back on Sarah, she tilted her head up and that's when I saw it.

I felt my throat knot and my stomach drop to the floor.

Oh my god. Daphney.

I rubbed my eyes in disbelief, I knew I was imagining shit right now. she's not here Louis, she'll never be.

Once my vision cleared and she was still here.

I was in shock, I don't even think I was in shock more like I'm so shocked that I don't even realise she's here.

I stared at her, my jaw felt as if it was wide fucking open and I lost control of my entire body.

It was her the whole time? I was talking to her the whole fucking time without a clue. I let her use my lighter, we had small talk. It was her?

I then felt something inside me, like that feeling when you turn on a light. A spark type of feeling the same one I had felt when I first ever saw her.