Chapter 57

"Oh my god, I feel it in the air, telephone wires above all sizzling like your stare"

Daphney's P.O.V

"Louis I said you can't come, Zara and Riley are gonna be there and I don't need an interrogation." I mutter frustrated through the phone as I was beginning to get into my car, unlocking it with my keys.

"We made a plan. You said the we'd go to the party so we can get Alex drunk and delete the video." Louis gritted through the phone as he emphasised the word 'we'.

"Yeah and that was before Zara and Riley were going. Zara knows I'm shagging you, she's gonna think something of it." I say as I sit down in the drivers seat of the car and close the door.

"Did I just hear a car door close?!" Louis asked.

"No."

"YOURE LEAVING WITHOUT ME?!" Louis exclaimed into the phone causing to pull it away from my ear so it doesn't bleed.

"I said you can't go!" I exclaimed into the phone only to see that the call had dropped.

Great he was mad at me, just another thing I need on my plate, a mad Louis, it's like when a five year old gets mad at you.

I just rolled my eyes as I went to start the car by putting my keys in the ignition and connect my phone to the aux.

I was about to reverse the car until I saw an aggravated, half dressed, Louis running out of his house, shirtless, one leg through his pants, and shoes with a jacket in hand. He wasn't necessarily running, more like fumbling like a penguin the pulled a tendon in his foot, but nonetheless the man still managed to run the twenty foot distance in a span of five seconds.

And of course I may or may not have been distracted by him being shirtless that I forgot to lock the car door causing Louis to get into my car.

"JESUS IM FREEZING!" He shouted as he shivered, half dressed, in the passenger seat of the car.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE YOU PSYCHO, YOU'RE PRACTICALLY NAKED IN 9° AUTUMN WEATHER!" I shouted back at him as Louis went and turned the air conditioning thing towards him, that blasted warm air.

"Now, now, don't yell." He says being a hypocrite as he had just yelled seconds ago.

"Louis get out the car!" I exclaimed, still staring at him stunned, as I told him he couldn't come. Okay, sure, that sounds mean, but Zara knows about us and that I'm pregnant, and she's gonna act all awkward and I don't need this now.

"No I'm coming with.." Louis sang in a singsong voice as he began to pull up his jeans, getting dressed in the passengers seat.

"No you're not. Zara knows about us and I don't need an interrogation." I say annoyed as I stared at him waiting for him to leave but he didn't, he just sat there as he buttoned up his black jeans.

"Who cares about that, she's your best friend, she doesn't know Lila, what is she gonna do?" Louis shrugged, grabbing his adidas superstars and slipping his feet into them, still shirtless which made no sense because if he was cold he'd put his shirt on first?

"SHE'S GONNA NAG ME AND MAKE ME FEEL BAD!" I exclaim my hands in my hair, as I throw my head back on the drivers seat.

"Well, boohoo, now lets go." he said hunched over tying his shoes.