Chapter 44

"I can finally see you're as fucked up as me, so how do we win?" (This is gonna be a gooooood chap and it's long too so just keep on reading) (I also recommend you listen to like a sad playlist, or maybe just like a cozy guitar playlist, it adds to it)

Louis' P.O.V

I wasn't going to lie, I had anxiety all week. If it wasn't from me worrying about Daphney, it was Lila, and if it wasn't from Lila, it was work.

I was worried about Daphney and worried that she was with that guy. I haven't seen her out of the entire two weeks we have not talked. I felt empty, and yes, I've hung out with my lads but it just isn't the same without having Daphney. I miss her, but I'm a complete fucking nuisance to her so why would she want me?

Lila constantly nagged me this week, again with the same old fights that we've been having. I've gotten so used to them that I automatically tune her out when she talks at this point.

Right now I was with Liam, Harry, and Niall at the tailor as we got our tuxedos fitted for the wedding. Today marks the 3 month mark until the wedding. It was now October and every day that passes by the wedding gets closer.

It was the first time we got our tuxes fitted for the wedding. Liam was gonna be my best man as Niall and Harry were gonna be the groomsmen. It was hard to choose who the best man was going to be but I ended up choosing Liam because I trust him with the bachelorette party the most; Niall would take us to Ireland to get blackout drunk while listening to the lumineers and Harry would take us to his mums house to play scrabble. And also I chose Liam because he would give the best speech because Harry would try and crack in a stupid pun and Niall would just uncontrollably giggle. They all still meant just the same to me though, they are my best friends and have stuck with me through absolutely everything but Liam is the. Eat man for obvious reasons.

As of now, there is a lady kneeled down by my ankle fixing the hem and a lady behind me altering the jacket .I hadn't seen myself in the mirror just yet, I was getting the alteration finished on my tuxedo. I was extremely anxious right now because getting the tux fitted made it all feel very real like I am getting married in three months, and this is almost it.

I heard all the lads playing around in the background, all laughing and cracking jokes, but I'm just here quiet and anxious, making my stomach clench and drop.

"Okay Mr. Tomlinson, I'm done." The woman tells me giving me as she got her sewing kit and stuck the needle and thread that she was using back inside. Both of them backed away as they had finished.

I felt nervous and jittery but I slowly turned around and looked at myself in the mirror.

My stomach dropped and I felt as if I couldn't move. It wasn't that I've never been in a tuxedo before, it definitely wasn't that at all. My eyes skimmed myself up and down making me want to lose my mind.

It's the realisation that this is it. That I'm My getting married, that I'm committing myself fully to somebody for my life, and It didn't make me feel well at all.

My hands swiped across my faces multiple times as they do when I get anxiety. I felt everything in my head build up and my stomach churn. My body suddenly felt as if it were 1000 pounds and I couldn't move, that I didn't have the power to move. My throat shut and it was hard to swallow and my breathing felt like it was increasing by the second.

This is the first time I'm having an anxiety attack about the wedding, actually the first anxiety attack I've ha din a while. I got so used to not getting them but now it just hit me and I feel paralysed.