Chapter 29

"Lips so good I forget my name."

Louis' P.O.V

A couple weeks had passed by and now here I am, in my classroom. Actually classroom would be an understatement as it was huge;with aisles of chairs going up a line of stairs. It wasn't long ago that I was sitting up there in those seats if I'm being quite honest.

My briefcase laid on the dark mahogany desk as I awaited my first class to arrive within the next minutes. I felt so professional and I really didn't fucking like it. Within that time I took notice to fix my button down and blazer along with running my hands through my hair. The nerves piled up inside me as I took a sip of coffee that had rested on my desk.

Yes, I was nervous about the job but also about what I would do if I saw Alex because Daph told me to take it easy on him but I swear if I hear one word come out of his mouth I would throw myself at him and probably take him down. So what if he's 6'4? Sticks are probably jealous of him.

I'm only a little jealous, but besides that I don't like him. He's a prick and I can see right through his stupid little 'ladies man' demeanour. I mean at least today I only had two classes so after the first one I can have a lunch break and blow off some steam after seeing him.

But then I'm interrupted by students walking in through the door signalling it was nine o'clock on the dot. I quickly look up to see all the nervous faces of the year one's slightly feeling some empathy for them but that just drops when I see the tall blond boy walk in, looking down at his books, trying to avoid any eye contact. This just pissed me off more though.

I quickly turned around and grabbed a piece of chalk writing down my name on the board as legibly as I can because my hand writing is shit.

'Professor Tomlinson' I finish writing on the board before turning around and seeing that everyone had caught their seats and most girls looking at me up and down, either focusing on my tattoos or my face. (A/N; But can we just imagine professor Louis?¿ like just imagine that, I think we'd all be swooning over that shit omfg)

"Well my names professor Tomlinson and I'll be your writing professor for the next year." I broadly announce as my eyes scan over the aisles of the young kids until I look up at meet my eyes with Alex who sat at the top row of the stairs. I swallow my anger before continuing.

"Anyway, this won't be secondary school bullshit, where if you don't do your assignments your teachers would yell at you. Now if you plan to be lazy, then you will just get the grade that meets up to it. If you fail; well that's going to be your fault for not doing any assignments."

A lot of their faces had dropped and went even more pale than they already were.

I then loudly clap my hands, snapping them out of their daze, as the sound echoed through the massive classroom.

"Well then, now that we've got that out of the way..." I trail off as I walked across the unlit projector screen.

"I want a thousand word piece of your writing. It can be a short story, an essay, a rant; anything you want to write about, just so I can get a gist of you're writing style. It can be more than one thousand words if you'd like, but it can't be less than." I say projecting my voice aloud through the classroom.

Everyone's faces were stiff and scared which just made me feel like I was talking to a bunch of mannequins.

"Please act alive, get to work."

As the words left my mouth a rush of zippers and clips went off as people quickly got papers, pens. It slightly made me feel better how I intimidated all of them. No, I am not satan.